Author Topic: Psaki says Biden will address Trump's role in Capitol riot  (Read 929 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Psaki says Biden will address Trump's role in Capitol riot
« on: January 05, 2022, 07:54:17 pm »
Psaki says Biden will address Trump's role in Capitol riot
By Alex Gangitano - 01/05/22 01:18 PM EST

President Biden will speak about the responsibility that he believes former President Trump had in the Capitol attack on Thursday, the one-year anniversary of the insurrection, according to the White House.

During Wednesday's daily briefing, White House press secretary Jen Psaki was asked if the president would address Trump's role in the riot. She responded, "yes."

“I would expect that President Biden will lay out the significance of what happened at the Capitol and the singular responsibility President Trump has for the chaos and carnage that we saw,” Psaki told reporters.

“And he will forcibly push back on the lie spread by the former president in an attempt to mislead the American people and his own supporters, as well as distract from his role and what happened,” she added.

Before the attack at the Capitol, the former president repeatedly made unsupported claims that the 2020 election was tainted by widespread voter fraud, and that the election was "stolen" from him.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/588378-bidens-remarks-will-include-and-the-singular-responsibility-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Psaki says Biden will address Trump's role in Capitol riot
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 07:59:03 pm »
"Address" - a fancy way of saying "lie about".

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 08:00:16 pm »
More lies from the Prevaricator in Chief.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2022, 08:24:11 pm »
Chaos and carnage.  I heard a radio news broadcast this morning which noted that thousands invaded the Capitol. Funny, when we were watching it live, it looked more like fewer than 200.  Control the language, control the narrative.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2022, 08:25:20 pm »
Chaos and carnage.  I heard a radio news broadcast this morning which noted that thousands invaded the Capitol. Funny, when we were watching it live, it looked more like fewer than 200.  Control the language, control the narrative.

"Control the language, control the narrative."

:bingo:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2022, 08:27:50 pm »
PSAKI: In Jan 6 speech, Biden will lay out the "singular responsibility Mr. Trump has for the chaos and carnage we saw.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1478791070595047427

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2022, 08:29:04 pm »
What time do we start drinking tomorrow?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2022, 08:29:48 pm »
The carnage was pretty much at the hands of Capitol police. Will he mention that?

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2022, 08:37:45 pm »
The carnage was pretty much at the hands of Capitol police. Will he mention that?

How about Chris Wray and his merry band of inciters?

Will he tell us who turned away 10,000 NG troops?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2022, 08:41:06 pm »
What time do we start drinking tomorrow?
If my head hasn't exploded already by then, I may start the minute I awaken.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2022, 08:49:27 pm »
Gee ... I can't wait for him to take questions.  :pop41:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2022, 08:50:37 pm »
This is irresponsible of the President.

This is a blatantly speculative poltical speech that will further undermine the integrity of the Congressional and FBI investigations.

This makes it look like to investigations are rigged and that the fix is in.  This will further fuel conspiracy theories and embolden conspiracy theorists.

This will backfire.  It is dumb, dangerous, and dastardly.

"President Biden will speak about the responsibility that he believes former President Trump had in the Capitol attack on Thursday, the one-year anniversary of the insurrection, according to the White House."
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2022, 08:56:09 pm »

This is a blatantly speculative poltical speech that will further undermine the integrity of the Congressional and FBI investigations.

This makes it look like to investigations are rigged and that the fix is in.  This will further fuel conspiracy theories and embolden conspiracy theorists.

"President Biden will speak about the responsibility that he believes former President Trump had in the Capitol attack on Thursday, the one-year anniversary of the insurrection, according to the White House."

I agree it is irresponsible of Joe, but typical of the DEMS; lie, deny and refuse to accept responsibility.  As long as the DEMS are in power they will continue to lie until those lies are believed to be true.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2022, 08:57:34 pm »
Ted Cruz .......

Julie Kelly
@julie_kelly2

Not just embarrassing and cowardly and an act of obvious groveling, a total lie.

Cruz is mimicking Wray and Biden and Garland. He just gave Garland’s prosecutors more ammo in charging and sentencing motions.

Senate GOP is beyond worthless

Yossi Gestetner
@YossiGestetner

Video of @tedcruz today that the Jan 6th mass trespassing event violently cracked down by police was a “violent terrorist attack on the capitol.”

The game is over, folks.

Go home and get a life.

You are wasting your time with the GOP.

Video:  https://twitter.com/i/status/1478787194315841538

12:55 PM · Jan 5, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2022, 09:00:56 pm »

In other words, Biden will be giving the step-child speech to the speech that Hitler gave when he "explained away" the Night of the Long Knives.  Step-child, because Biden won't actually accept responsibility for the actions taken - which Hitler did - but he will go so far as to blame Trump for the consequences.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2022, 09:04:02 pm »
Comcast emailed me that they will be working in the area and to expect internet interruptions..I am relying on all of you to post what is happening in case I am not here... 9999hair out0000

Of all days.... 9999hair out0000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2022, 09:07:29 pm »
Jeff Carlson
@themarketswork

If you harbored any remaining hopes that the @GOP actually cared for its base, now is the time to get over them.

Quote Tweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/YossiGestetner/status/1478787194315841538

1:25 PM · Jan 5, 2022·TweetDeck

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2022, 09:15:44 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2022, 09:24:21 pm »
Thanks Cruz.  That was totally unnecessary.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2022, 09:27:02 pm »
“I would expect that President Biden will lay out the significance of what happened at the Capitol and the singular responsibility President Trump has for the chaos and carnage that we saw,” Psaki told reporters.

Carnage?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2022, 09:29:25 pm »
Thanks Cruz.  That was totally unnecessary.

He did not specifically state who those terrorists were or who those terrorists were led by.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2022, 09:30:27 pm »
He did not specifically state who those terrorists were or who those terrorists were led by.

If he doesn't make it clear that the terrorists were the FBI undercovers, ANTIFA/BLM, and the Democrats, then he's merely feeding the DNC narrative that it was a republican coup attempt.  That is not helpful.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2022, 09:31:57 pm »
I'm not leaving the GOP flock because others have walked away from the Reagan Revolution.

Conservative values, principles, and beliefs defeated the Soviet Union, revitalized the American economy, and provided new opportunities for those willing to work for them.

The Dems only solution is more Government.

The US Chamber of Commerce Globalist Republicans are deconstructing the American economy and standard of living.

Neither party currently has anything of value to offer me - just more of the same, or worse.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2022, 09:36:26 pm »
Translation: The Democrats are going to fabricate some conspiracies to try to stick on Trump like monkeys throwing feces at someone outside the cage. The tone-deafness of this whole Jan 6 narrative is amazing. They actually think Americans are desperate to hear more about how close to a national collapse we got when it was just another protest in a year of protests. There was no danger and America knows it. The Democrats were content to watch America burn(even supported it) until the protesters came after them.
Countdown to Resignation

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2022, 10:05:24 pm »
Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.substack.com
@JordanSchachtel

The Jan 6 pipe bomber is the ultimate litmus test. Once you accept the probability that he's a fed, your entire outlook on the state of our nation must accommodate the reality of an administrative state that is actively seeking to destroy the principles of the American founding.

1:18 PM · Jan 5, 2022·Twitter Web App