Author Topic: Who Saw This Coming? The New Term for 'Fully Vaccinated' Has Arrived  (Read 489 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who Saw This Coming? The New Term for 'Fully Vaccinated' Has Arrived
Leah Barkoukis

Posted: Jan 05, 2022 9:30 AM

With booster shots being increasingly pushed and many institutions now requiring them, the term “fully vaccinated” is being replaced, according to White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci.

“We’re using the terminology now ‘keeping your vaccinations up to date,’ rather than what ‘fully vaccinated’ means,” the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases said Tuesday. “Right now, optimal protection is with a third shot of an mRNA or a second shot of a J&J.”

The comments come after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended the Pfizer-BioNTech booster shot five months after the two-dose series, which is one month earlier than previously recommended. For the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines, the agency has not changed its recommendation for when to get a booster—six months and two months after the initial series, respectively.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2022/01/05/we-now-have-a-new-term-for-fully-vaccinated-n2601429
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Who Saw This Coming? The New Term for 'Fully Vaccinated' Has Arrived
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 08:05:54 pm »
That's funny considering the pharmaceuticals aren't keeping the vaccines up to date.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 08:21:57 pm »
My vaccinations were pretty much up to date once I hit age 8, or whenever I had the last measles shot.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2023, 02:25:34 pm »
RFK Jr.: Fact checkers denounced me for promoting “vaccine misinformation” when I pointed out Fauci's agency owned Moderna patent + stood to make half a billion $ from jab Fauci developed in his lab, exempted from viable safety testing and liability and then forced on public with lies, propaganda + coercion. What a business plan!

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1630231368298020865
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org