Author Topic: Poll: Many U.S. Voters Believe FBI Is Biden’s ‘Personal Gestapo’  (Read 160 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Many U.S. Voters Believe FBI Is Biden’s ‘Personal Gestapo’

Katherine Hamilton 4 Jan 2022

Many U.S. voters think the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is Democrat President Joe Biden’s “personal Gestapo,” according to a Rasmussen poll released Tuesday.

“Roger Stone, an adviser to former President Donald Trump, has said there is ‘a group of politicized thugs at the top of the FBI who are using the FBI … as Joe Biden‘s personal Gestapo,’” the poll report states. “Forty-six percent of voters agree with Stone’s assessment, including 29 percent who Strongly Agree. Thirty-eight percent disagree with Stone’s claim, including 25 percent who Strongly Disagree.”

The results of the poll, which was conducted with 1,000 likely U.S. voters on Dec. 29-30, come after the FBI conducted a raid on the home of Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe, looking for information about Ashley Biden’s diary. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95 percent level of confidence.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/04/poll-many-u-s-voters-believe-fbi-biden-personal-gestapo/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Poll: Many U.S. Voters Believe FBI Is Biden’s ‘Personal Gestapo’
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 02:58:08 pm »
They are the Gestapo of the Leftist cabal, Soros and his acolytes. And the IRS, and the NSA, and the CIA/DHS/Land Management.
SOON TO COME -- local Police forces and the United States Military (being groomed for Fed takeover as we speak).
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 07:25:47 pm »
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2022, 07:28:49 pm »
I think it is increasingly clear that Federal agencies of every stripe are being and have been weaponized for Leftist goals, but I seriously doubt Biden is compos mentis enough to be the one directing that totalitarian orchestra. Someone else is humming that tune.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2022, 07:41:11 pm »
They are the Gestapo of the Leftist cabal, Soros and his acolytes. And the IRS, and the NSA, and the CIA/DHS/Land Management.
SOON TO COME -- local Police forces and the United States Military (being groomed for Fed takeover as we speak).

If the Jackboots fit.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2022, 08:40:42 pm »
I think it is increasingly clear that Federal agencies of every stripe are being and have been weaponized for Leftist goals, but I seriously doubt Biden is compos mentis enough to be the one directing that totalitarian orchestra. Someone else is humming that tune.

There is no one person behind it all.
The Swamp's corruption is crowdsourced. They're all in it together.

The one person who is doing more coordinating than anyone else is
White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain. You can read about him at:
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,451263

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2022, 08:41:07 pm »
They aren't Biden's personal thugs, they're the DNC's private army.  They are latter-day Brownshirt's doing the DNC's bidding, the way that Roehm's original brownshirts did the Nazi party's bidding.