Author Topic: Pelosi Is Blocking Access To House January 6 Records. What Is She Hiding?  (Read 329 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi Is Blocking Access To House January 6 Records. What Is She Hiding?
By: Tristan Justice
January 04, 2022

Nancy Pelosi is not interested in a genuine examination of the events on Jan. 6. An honest review of the day’s timeline might reveal why.

Tristan Justice

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is not interested in a genuine examination of the events on Jan. 6. An honest review of the day’s timeline might reveal why.

As the U.S. Capitol building came under siege, House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving sought approval from Pelosi to dispatch the National Guard in an episode confirmed by the speaker’s office to The New York Times. Four days later, former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund, who resigned his post in the riot’s aftermath, told the Washington Post it was far from the first time National Guard reinforcements were requested. In fact, Sund told the paper the request was made six times.

Sund said Irving, overseen by Pelosi, thought the guard’s deployment was bad “optics” two days before the raid. Pelosi and House Democrats had previously condemned the presence of federal troops in the nation’s capital to quell the sustained insurrection of left-wing anarchists. A month later, the Daily Caller reported Irving’s discussions with the speaker’s office were factors in his “blender of decision making,” citing three sources familiar with Irving’s talks with the House Administration Committee.

Only one side has handed over the relevant documents to Republican investigators to support their claims. It isn’t those subservient to Pelosi.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/04/pelosi-is-blocking-access-to-house-january-6-records-what-is-she-hiding/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It is good that this is coming back out of the shadows. Early on, it was reported that Pelosi had put the skids to Guard Deployment prior to Jan 6th, which would have ended any notions of storming the building right there.

That, however was not the goal. For Pelosi and the Democrats who has so desperately sought to remove Trump from the political arena, the only way left to do this, short of assassination (which might well have produced a very real insurrection, with all the accessories real insurrections have), was to find some criminal charge that could be made to stick.

Was that thought the beginning of a plot to discredit, if not prosecute Trump?
May be.

How it works out, though, is that Federal agents provocateur were in the crowd for at least a couple of days, pushing for violence, but being rejected and even accused of being Feds. The FBI comes to mind, wearing egg over Russiagate, an obvious political ploy.

Face it, it's hard to get people to do things they normally would not, even if they are mad at having an election stolen. (It's what they believe that counts, and that belief is not in question, even if some would defy later evidence that there were profound and targeted irregularities in the voting, counting, and even in the production/destruction of evidence about what did occur in several key states that, imho, indicate targeted fraud in key states which produced an electoral college result, not an overwhelming majority of votes in those states. Massive numbers of votes were readily available in other states to make the totals look good, but in the targeted states, the popular vote margins were relatively slim--but enough to sway the electoral votes, the real prize.)

I'm not debating whether or not there was a steal, just saying people there believe(d) that and still could not readily be incited to break the law.

That's important, and in contrast to other demographics who, even if faced with very real evidence that their narratives were incorrect, burn, loot, destroy, and protest first, and ask questions later, if they do not just cling to their narratives.

That special operations kill teams (ask Vicki Weaver about the HRT) were in place to protect certain folks in the event that a real insurrection occurred indicates the possibility, not probability, of those events, but also that the insurance plan was in place just in case.

All else is optics. The agitators, the infiltrators, did their jobs trying to make a vicious attack out of an event that just wasn't, with the exception of the false flag operators.

People who were on the inside have been held incognito, isolated, without counsel, without the oversight ordinary murderers get, so they cannot testify as to what happened. Thousands of hours of video which could sort out those events and expose the infiltrators and bad actors (and possibly, the core responsibility for those events and those who perpetrated them) has been withheld. The only people we've really heard from tell only one side of his tale.
At the least, that video could be used to charge and/or clear the cases of those being held in solitary confinement with neither charges nor bail. But it isn't because, I will assert, it would be more damaging to the whole insurrection narrative if those who actually did the instigation, perpetrated the violence (such as there was), and if the majority of those who vandalized or stole anything might turn out to be employees of the US government or others who were contracted by Federal agents to build the whole narrative in the first place.

Add to that, that the presence of National Guard troops, or a barricade on the order of what was constructed after any potential threat had passed, would have prevented all that business in the building.

No event, no narrative, nothing to throw at Trump like so much poo hitting he glass at the Monkey House in the National Zoo, still not reaching its target, and of similar quality.

Nancy Pelosi was not interested in preventing an event there, she craved one, and likely was instrumental in making sure it happened, including declining any Guard deployment before the event (prevention) and demanding it after (optics).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What is she hiding?  Well, for one thing her refusal of the National Guard deployment POTUS ordered days before the rally.  And don't forget the police were holding the Capitol doors open for the protestors.

If we continue to pick this scab, I'm sure there's a trail to her involvement with the FBI incitment of the riot.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 09:23:06 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

What is she hiding?  Well, for one thing her refusal of the National Guard deployment POTUS ordered days before the rally.  And don't forget the police were holding the Capitol doors open for the protestors.

If we continue to pick this scab, I'm sure there's a trail to her involvement with the FBI incitment of the riot.

No doubts and Pence was involved as well. Just my opinion on Pence.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

When you add in pipe bombs that were deployed to left at both party headquarters (but did not go off), it has all the aspects of a well choreographed and coordinated operation.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

When you add in pipe bombs that were deployed to left at both party headquarters (but did not go off), it has all the aspects of a well choreographed and coordinated operation.

The evidence is known.  The media (except Tucker) is simply ignoring it.

Offline LegalAmerican

Yes. Smoke bombs set off by FBI and ANTIFA/BLM bussed in by FBI to cause chaos. P.S. Told to wear TRUMP gear. 

POTUS TRUMP SAID, in his speech elsewhere and on twitter;  'GO HOME. GO IN PEACE. THESE ARE NOT PATRIOTS'. 

https://rumble.com/viq2y7-the-violent-insurrection-that-wasnt.html
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 09:47:44 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I found one record Nancy Pelosi is trying to hide ...

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

Pelosi is guilty. Perhaps this is truly why it is being reported that she is deciding to step down; perhaps she'll step down sooner rather than later.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.