A more sensible approach
0 (0%)
More Testing, Mandates, Closures, Masks, Vaccines
7 (53.8%)
Lord have Mercy on my Soul
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: January 09, 2022, 05:42:00 pm

Author Topic: Joe Biden Meeting with Coronavirus Team as U.S. Cases Explode to over One Million Per Day  (Read 1013 times)

Offline dfwgator

And the 'unvaxxed'?

Which of course are all Trump supporters, don'cha know?

Online roamer_1

If they stop, the scam unravels, and even with fraud, they won't win another election.

There are a lot of Americans who will be totally pissed off to find out that they sacrificed jobs, interrupted, and often ruined their kids' education, lost businesses, homes, marriages, and lives to lies.

The narrative is all the Democrats have to protect them, and if it falters, if it fails, they are toast.

I think that's right... In for a penny...

Online Hoodat

All they are talking about is how to try to pin all this on Trump.

Figures.  Just like they are blaming the I-95 snowstorm in Virginia on Glenn Youngkin.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

If the data is correct, and we a truly seeing an exponential increase in cases like a cold, it may come down to finding those who haven't caught it yet.   And when that happens, The COVID pandemic is likely over.
It appears that the new covid is reinfecting people who have already had Delta.  At least that's what I'm hearing from friends who I know that currently have it, and there are a lot of them.

Online Hoodat

It appears that the new covid is reinfecting people who have already had Delta.  At least that's what I'm hearing from friends who I know that currently have it, and there are a lot of them.

That is not good news.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Kamaji

Does the re-infection vary depending on whether the individual in question has had the vaccinations or not?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Does the re-infection vary depending on whether the individual in question has had the vaccinations or not?
Good question. I would also like to know how it affects those relying on having natural immunity (recovered from a previous variant) without the jabs.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Good question. I would also like to know how it affects those relying on having natural immunity (recovered from a previous variant) without the jabs.

my brother measured that somewhat in his family... Fam of 4 - they all got the wuhan flu except my niece...
My brother, his son and daughter are unvaxxed
his wife is fully vaxxed.

That was the state of things when my niece wound up with it half a year after the rest of them...

My brother measured their white cell count once he realized his daughter was exposing them.
He and my nephew had a pretty massive immune response with white blood cell count at  between 160 and 190

His daughter (who was actively infected with no immunity or vax) was in the 50s, and his wife was in the 60s.

I was surprised by the dichotomy between male and female response, and also wondered at his wife's comparatively low response - wondering if it was a bi-product of the vax...

He tended to credit high vit D and C counts in his boy and he, as the girls both had very low D particularly.

She was treated right away with ivermectin and was without symptoms by the third day.

:shrug:

Online Hoodat

@roamer_1

Was your SIL already jabbed before she contracted Covid, or was it after?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

Was your SIL already jabbed before she contracted Covid, or was it after?

I don't know that exactly, but I think so... She went through the two jab thing, and one booster and won't be going that way anymore - I think that is because it was not effective. they caught it around the end of spring, beginning of summer, and I believe she was fully vaxxed at that point, whatever that was. I don't think she has been boosted since.

The daughter (my niece) caught it about a month ago.

Online Hoodat

When your niece caught it, I assume the other three family members were exposed.  Correct?  Yet none of them began exhibiting symptoms a second time.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

When your niece caught it, I assume the other three family members were exposed.  Correct?  Yet none of them began exhibiting symptoms a second time.

Right. The interesting thing were the blood panels he took, and the difference in response.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Which is for the same reason you can catch two different flu variants in one season.  The good news is that if herd immunity is reached, this ongoing morphing of this virus on the fly will abate.

COVID will never ever truly go away.  But it will another ailment we will have to deal with like we do flu.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Which is for the same reason you can catch two different flu variants in one season.  The good news is that if herd immunity is reached, this ongoing morphing of this virus on the fly will abate.

COVID will never ever truly go away.  But it will another ailment we will have to deal with like we do flu.
But we did reach herd immunity, and the virus still mutated. People are getting reinfected. It's Darwinism 101: any living (or semi-living, in the case of a virus) thing will keep mutating as long as it is in the wild, and the ones most fit for the environment will out-reproduce everything else. Omicron evades existing antibodies and can continue to reproduce at will. As it infects more and more people, the next mutation will inevitably show up and bypass those antibodies. Just like the flu, and the common cold, and the norovirus.

I'm troubled that we're not going to get any better, that we're constantly going to have to be scared of this thing coming back every holiday. I just want a safe Christmas where we don't have to constantly have this thing hanging over our heads.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Hoodat

At this point, I'd be happy to catch it and take the risks.  I don't have any significant co-morbidities, and I'd like to get it over with.

I've been there for a year and a half now.  Glad I finally got it.  Three months from now, I will purposely expose myself to someone else who has it just to reinforce my antibody response.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-