A more sensible approach
0 (0%)
More Testing, Mandates, Closures, Masks, Vaccines
7 (53.8%)
Lord have Mercy on my Soul
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: January 09, 2022, 05:42:00 pm

Author Topic: Joe Biden Meeting with Coronavirus Team as U.S. Cases Explode to over One Million Per Day  (Read 1027 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Meeting with Coronavirus Team as U.S. Cases Explode to over One Million Per Day

Charlie Spiering 4 Jan 2022

President Joe Biden plans to meet with his coronavirus team on Tuesday as cases of the virus spike to record highs in the United States

A record 1,017,376 people in the United States were diagnosed with the virus on Monday, according to case trackers.

The vast majority of the daily cases per capita reported on Monday come from New York followed by the northeastern region of the country followed by the south and the midwest.

In Washington, DC, reports of new infections are up about 800 percent over the last two weeks, according to the New York Times. In New York City, new cases have increased 600 percent.

The president continues struggling to address his failure to “shut down the virus” as he vowed to do in 2020.

The president and Vice President Kamala Harris will meet with the administration’s coronavirus team led by Dr. Anthony Fauci on Monday afternoon.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/04/joe-biden-meeting-with-coronavirus-team-as-u-s-cases-explode-to-over-one-million-per-day/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Ruh-roh.  One million technical positive cases of the common cold - truly, "common" fits best.

So, how many of these cases resulted in actual serious illness or death?

Online mountaineer

The president and Vice President Kamala Harris will meet with the administration’s coronavirus team led by Dr. Anthony Fauci on Monday afternoon.
The brain trust.   :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
A million cases means a million tests that came out positive.
Of how many tests overall?
Where are the figures on the numbers of tests run over time?
How much of this 'surge' is just a surge in testing?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is insanity. 

Tell me the strain of Covid or shut up.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

If this is 1 million Omicron cases --- be grateful   God's plan for herd immunity is working.

Offline dfwgator

All they are talking about is how to try to pin all this on Trump.

Offline Kamaji

If this is 1 million Omicron cases --- be grateful   God's plan for herd immunity is working.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I know it is a snapshot, but this bit of data is being criminally underreported by the MSM

From Johns Hopkins site.....

Last week number of cases world wide- 10,140,000

No. of COVID deaths last week- 42,480

Mortality Rate- (lethality) - 0.41%. This is about half as dangerous as seasonal flu now.  More proof the MSM needs to be destroyed.
====================================================================================
Contrast with the week of April 19, 2020-

No. of Cases worldwide- 570,650

No. of deaths that week- 49,141

Mortality rate (lethality) at its worst at the beginning of pandemic-  8.61%. COVID then is 21 times more dangerous

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

I know it is a snapshot, but this bit of data is being criminally underreported by the MSM

From Johns Hopkins site.....

Last week number of cases world wide- 10,140,000

No. of COVID deaths last week- 42,480

Mortality Rate- (lethality) - 0.41%. This is about half as dangerous as seasonal flu now.  More proof the MSM needs to be destroyed.
====================================================================================
Contrast with the week of April 19, 2020-

No. of Cases worldwide- 570,650

No. of deaths that week- 49,141

Mortality rate (lethality) at its worst at the beginning of pandemic-  8.61%. COVID then is 21 times more dangerous

Failing to report this data is tantamount to criminal conduct, IMHO.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden plans to address the nation tonight on the Omicon situation.

My guess is he'll blame it on the evils of “Big Meat”.
Finally, a issue Kamala is qualified to deal with.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Same agreement.  Last month I stated that Omicron was God's Christmas gift to humanity. i obviously won't say specifically, but maybe the best thing that could happen is that every non-comorbid indivuidual catch it.  I mentioned that Johns Hopkins's own data says that the mortality rate is 0.4%.  That's lower than some years of seasonal flu.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Same agreement.  Last month I stated that Omicron was God's Christmas gift to humanity. i obviously won't say specifically, but maybe the best thing that could happen is that every non-comorbid indivuidual catch it.  I mentioned that Johns Hopkins's own data says that the mortality rate is 0.4%.  That's lower than some years of seasonal flu.

At this point, I'd be happy to catch it and take the risks.  I don't have any significant co-morbidities, and I'd like to get it over with.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

My guess is he'll blame it on the evils of “Big Meat”.
Finally, a issue Kamala is qualified to deal with.

Will he blame "Big Meat" for his Mad Cow affliction?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
At this point, I'd be happy to catch it and take the risks.  I don't have any significant co-morbidities, and I'd like to get it over with.

If the data is correct, and we a truly seeing an exponential increase in cases like a cold, it may come down to finding those who haven't caught it yet.   And when that happens, The COVID pandemic is likely over.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

It looks like he is going to ride  his fear-mongering message down like a dying rocket and crash and burn.

When the dust settles, I am guessing Biden dies of embarassment.

Offline roamer_1

It looks like he is going to ride  his fear-mongering message down like a dying rocket and crash and burn.

When the dust settles, I am guessing Biden dies of embarassment.

They're in too deep. It's all they got. Cannot change direction.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

1.) I hope he doesn't interrupt Prime Time television - that will fudge with my wife's DVR recording schedule.

2.) It's too little, too late.  The shots have not stopped the spread.  Everyone is returning home, to work, and to school just Omicron is raging.  2 years into this pestilence, there still is insufficient monitoring and testing to prevent or stop community spread.

3.) Even the vaccinated have had enough.  Their lives have been disrupted for 2 years, yet, the adults in charge have not made sustained progress to make this situation manageable.

I may choose to not eat inside a restaurant this Winter, but I do not want to see more lockdowns.  They've achieved nothing but destroy many small businesses and disrupt many families' pursuit of their American Dreams.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline corbe

If I'm not mistaken his only positive polls are on Covid, he's trying to shore up his Karen constituency.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline rustynail

All they are talking about is how to try to pin all this on Trump.

And the 'unvaxxed'?

Offline Smokin Joe

If they were counted by Democrats, I'd say 400,000, tops!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

They're in too deep. It's all they got. Cannot change direction.
If they stop, the scam unravels, and even with fraud, they won't win another election.

There are a lot of Americans who will be totally pissed off to find out that they sacrificed jobs, interrupted, and often ruined their kids' education, lost businesses, homes, marriages, and lives to lies.

The narrative is all the Democrats have to protect them, and if it falters, if it fails, they are toast.

C S Lewis