Author Topic: Secret Commandos with Shoot-to-Kill Authority Were at the Capitol  (Read 447 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
NewsWeek By William M. Arkin On 1/3/22

On Sunday, January 3, the heads of a half-dozen elite government special operations teams met in Quantico, Virginia, to go over potential threats, contingencies, and plans for the upcoming Joint Session of Congress. The meeting, and the subsequent deployment of these shadowy commandos on January 6, has never before been revealed.
Right after the New Year, Jeffrey A. Rosen, the acting Attorney General on January 6, approved implementation of long-standing contingency plans dealing with the most extreme possibilities: an attack on President Donald Trump or Vice President Mike Pence, a terrorist attack involving a weapon of mass destruction, and a declaration of measures to implement continuity of government, requiring protection and movement of presidential successors.

Rosen made a unilateral decision to take the preparatory steps to deploy Justice Department and so-called "national" forces. There was no formal request from the U.S. Capitol Police, the Secret Service, or the Metropolitan Police Department—in fact, no external request from any agency. The leadership in Justice and the FBI anticipated the worst and decided to act independently, the special operations forces lurking behind the scenes.

"I believe that DOJ [Department of Justice] reasonably prepared for contingencies ahead of January 6, understanding that there was considerable uncertainty as to how many people would arrive, who those people would be, and precisely what purposes they would pursue," Rosen later told Congress. He stressed that his department "no frontline role with respect to crowd control," that they were focused on "high-risk" operations.

The contingency units meeting on January 3 included the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team, the FBI's national "Render Safe" team, an FBI SWAT team from the Baltimore Field Office, Special Response Teams from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), and the U.S. Marshals Service Special Operations Group.

More: https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-secret-commandos-shoot-kill-authority-were-capitol-1661330?%20utm_source=pushnami&utm_medium=Push_Notifications&utm_campaign=automatic&UTM=1641226734924

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Secret Commandos with Shoot-to-Kill Authority Were at the Capitol
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 04:17:05 am »
Who there, with the exception of FBI informants and instigators was proposing violent action?

Was this force level warranted?

Ashli Babbit was unarmed and shot, and another protester beaten to death, but none of the LEOs received injuries which were life threatening. Yet this level of response, with lethal force authorization, was unilaterally deployed on orders of someone from the FBI, the very outfit that had people in the crowd pushing for violent action?

This stinks on ice.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2022, 06:31:32 am »
Who there, with the exception of FBI informants and instigators was proposing violent action?

Was this force level warranted?

Ashli Babbit was unarmed and shot, and another protester beaten to death, but none of the LEOs received injuries which were life threatening. Yet this level of response, with lethal force authorization, was unilaterally deployed on orders of someone from the FBI, the very outfit that had people in the crowd pushing for violent action?

This stinks on ice.

:thumbsup:

https://rumble.com/viq2y7-the-violent-insurrection-that-wasnt.html

Rumble — The cops are right there but not even trying to get them to leave. Who in their right mind would call this an insurrection?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 06:35:02 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2022, 06:37:45 am »
FBI set off smoke bombs to agitate the people,  and also brought in ANTIFA/BLM...wearing TRUMP GEAR....to blame patriots. Ray Epps, another FBI agent, egging on the patriots to enter the building. ANITFA/BLM did all the damage. 

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2022, 11:36:04 am »
FBI set off smoke bombs to agitate the people,  and also brought in ANTIFA/BLM...wearing TRUMP GEAR....to blame patriots. Ray Epps, another FBI agent, egging on the patriots to enter the building. ANITFA/BLM did all the damage.
A false flag operation, replete with agents provocateur who could not produce the results they desired, except by doing it themselves, performed by the same FBI that had been hunting for evidence of collusion with Russians and any other sign of dirt they could get on Trump, but failed to disclose anything FOR YEARS.

The real question, is one of which traitorous bastards ordered this?

Generals telling the Chinese they'd warn them if we decided to attack?
Subverting the Civil authority over nuclear weapons deployment?
The FBI acting against POTUS on the basis of a fictional document paid for by Democrat opposition to Trump in the previous election?

Is this the final power play, being conducted by the same people who were trying desperately to come up with something, ANYthing on Trump? TDS to the point of treason?

It isn't that I worship Trump, it is that I hate traitors.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2022, 07:34:27 pm »
FBI Trained for January 6 Days Before Capitol Riot, Deployed Secret Commandos with ‘Shoot-to-Kill’ Orders

The prevailing narrative about the Capitol Riot that occurred on January 6, 2021 is that it was a spontaneous event that the authorities did not see coming and could not have adequately prepared for.

Despite the advance notice for weeks that ‘far-right’ extremist groups planned to descend on the capitol for the Electoral College certification of the 2020 election results, the National Guard maintained a light footprint due to a purported fear of “optics.” The Capitol Police went so far as to swing open barricades, hold doors open to the Capitol building, wave protesters into the building, and stand idly by as unarmed characters defiled the Senate chamber with their presumably unwanted presence.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation, we have since learned since this surreal event, had infiltrated these groups and were monitoring events on the ground. Text messages from January 6 have been revealed in court showing that members of the far-right groups at the riots were not doing so according to the ‘orders’ of Donald Trump — although some disparate MAGA moms believed that to be the case.

It gets even worse. A year later, on January 3, 2022, it has been revealed that the FBI had been training for a contingency such as the Capitol Riots days ahead of the event. Newsweek reported on this in an exclusive:

On Sunday, January 3, the heads of a half-dozen elite government special operations teams met in Quantico, Virginia, to go over potential threats, contingencies, and plans for the upcoming Joint Session of Congress. The meeting, and the subsequent deployment of these shadowy commandos on January 6, has never before been revealed.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/fbi-trained-for-january-6-days-before-capitol-riot-deployed-secret-commandos-with-shoot-to-kill-orders-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2022, 07:52:51 pm »
Sounds like bureaucratic "don't blame me, it wasn't my job" on the part of Rosen.

They were prepared for the high risk contingencies, but, they had "no frontline role with respect to crowd control".

It's like we are right back at 9/11 - an alphabet soup of Federal law enforcement agencies that couldn't find a light switch in a hardware store.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2022, 08:02:15 pm »
Sounds like bureaucratic "don't blame me, it wasn't my job" on the part of Rosen.

They were prepared for the high risk contingencies, but, they had "no frontline role with respect to crowd control".

It's like we are right back at 9/11 - an alphabet soup of Federal law enforcement agencies that couldn't find a light switch in a hardware store.
With agitators in the crowd like Ray Epps, they had all the frontline control they could muster. Even the Agents provocateur and false flag infiltrators couldn't get normally law abiding folks to produce the violence level they wanted, so the Capitol Hill Police removed barricades and held doors for the breach of the building, which has fortress level security, if it is used. We've mostly seen the one police officer running up a few steps and waiting, and repeating the process--not fleeing, but leading, the crowd into the depths of the building where no tourist would know where to go.
This whole thing was a set-up, at so many levels, but even the ANTIFA/BLM types infiltrated into the crowd were limited in the destruction and violence they could incite, and apparently held back from doing further damage by real Trump supporters in the crowd.
The only people killed intentionally were killed by police.
The people who really know what was going on and might be able to shed light on this shadowy narrative the media are promoting have been held in conditions worse than Gitmo in DC jails in solitary confinement, without charges or bail, sans counsel, for most of the time since the event.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 08:03:17 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2022, 08:19:52 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2022, 08:23:09 pm »

Precisely. It is as close as they can get.

C S Lewis