Author Topic: Report: ‘Maneuvering for Power’ to Replace Nancy Pelosi Begins  (Read 217 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: ‘Maneuvering for Power’ to Replace Nancy Pelosi Begins

Wendell Husebø 3 Jan 2022

Maneuvering to replace House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has begun, the Washington Post reported Monday about the expectation that Pelosi will retire after the 2022 midterms.

Those vying to replace Pelosi include members from the far-left and more temperate Democrats, which is likely to produce infighting within the Democrat Party.

“Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (N.Y.) is the early favorite to become the next Democratic leader, but the maneuvering for power has just begun,” the Post reported, “and fights over who else should be on the leadership team could pit the ideological factions of the caucus against each other.”

As President Biden has failed to pass several radical measures to reshape the country in the image of a welfare state, the Democrat infighting is expected to surround the question of how to resurrect Biden’s failed agenda.

“Whoever it is, I hope they would adopt progressive positions and also listen to the broad caucus and build consensus,” said far-left Rep. Ro Khanna (D-CA), who is rumored to be the lead candidate to replace Pelosi.

Radical Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) also told the Post she hopes an establishment Democrat does not win the role.

“I think there was a ‘holding of power’ model that worked very well for a long time, and I think now it is more about a recognition of different centers of focus within the Democratic caucus that have to be brought in and brought together,” Jayapal said.

But establishment Democrats have a different perspective.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/03/report-maneuvering-for-power-to-replace-nancy-pelosi-begins/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: Report: ‘Maneuvering for Power’ to Replace Nancy Pelosi Begins
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 05:39:43 pm »
Piglosi will not retire until after she dies and that's not a given.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 11:10:33 pm »
Piglosi will not retire until after she dies and that's not a given.

I've always believed Piglosi will leave Congress feet first.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2022, 11:13:51 pm »
I'll be glad to see Pelosi retire, but I fear who will replace her.  A more radical progressive leftist is not going to be a good thing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2022, 12:38:02 am »
"Rep. hakeem jeffries (N.Y.) is the early favorite to become the next Democratic leader"

A black muslim speaker of the House...?

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2022, 01:06:17 am »
"Rep. hakeem jeffries (N.Y.) is the early favorite to become the next Democratic leader"

A black muslim speaker of the House...?

Sigh...'they' are infiltrating from within and will soon have their jihad.  Sharia anyone??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2022, 04:26:15 am »
MTG for Speaker!  :pop41:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2022, 05:12:57 am »
MTG for Speaker!  :pop41:
She would be infinitely better than RINO McCarthy.