Author Topic: How to stop mice from moving into your oven this winter  (Read 334 times)

Offline corbe

How to stop mice from moving into your oven this winter
« on: January 03, 2022, 03:05:07 pm »
How to stop mice from moving into your oven this winter

Brianna Wellen - 53m ago

Before you know it, the mice will have the keys to your place and invite all their friends over. What a mess.

As the temperatures drop it’s natural to see any manner of unexpected creepy crawly guests try to make their way into your home. And can you blame them? It’s so cozy in there, and you have all those holiday leftovers! The kitchen is often a hot spot because of all the crumbs and discarded food laying around, so be sure to keep your pantry goods off the floor, the counters clear, and the trash as tidy as you can. But I recently learned there’s another place you should check for an unwelcome furry friend: your oven.

Mice, like the rest of us in the winter, are simply looking for a place to stay warm, and even an oven that’s turned off can radiate the heat that mice may seek. My sibling Lenny Wellen learned this firsthand when baking a pavlova. “It was probably the most beautiful thing I’ve ever made visually,” they tell me. “The most valuable thing I ever made sitting on my stove and all of a sudden, climbing out from the burner, I see the mouse, and I scream, ‘no!’ and he dove straight back into the stove again.”

<..snip..>

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/restaurantsandnews/how-to-stop-mice-from-moving-into-your-oven-this-winter/ar-AASnSDR?ocid=msedgntp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: How to stop mice from moving into your oven this winter
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 03:05:37 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: How to stop mice from moving into your oven this winter
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 06:27:29 pm »
Simple!  Turn off the pilot and turn on the gas!  Suffocate the lil' bastids....

Modern problems require modern solutions.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: