Author Topic: Wisconsin Democrats, Republicans both want Ron Johnson to run  (Read 333 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wisconsin Democrats, Republicans both want Ron Johnson to run
« on: January 03, 2022, 02:31:49 pm »
Wisconsin Democrats, Republicans both want Ron Johnson to run
By Tal Axelrod - 01/03/22 06:01 AM EST

Sen. Ron Johnson (R) to run for a third term.

Democrats view him as vulnerable, pointing to provocative comments on the coronavirus, 2020 election, racial justice protests and more, and are eager for him to take another crack at the Senate. Republicans see in Johnson a battle-tested incumbent who has twice proven his mettle in a key swing state.

Should Johnson run, whichever side is right about him would have a leg up in Wisconsin’s hyper competitive Senate race, where a victory could be key to controlling the entire upper chamber, which is currently split 50-50.

“I think you will find almost every Republican in Wisconsin and outside of Wisconsin wanting Ron Johnson to run because of what's at stake, and that's the majority of the Senate for Republicans,” said Brandon Scholz, a GOP operative in the state. “If he doesn't run, that makes it more difficult.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/587775-wisconsin-democrats-republicans-both-want-ron-johnson-to-run
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Wisconsin Democrats, Republicans both want Ron Johnson to run
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2022, 03:03:11 pm »
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
1m
BREAKING: Pennsylvania court finds universal mail-in voting Act 77 unconstitutional

https://gettr.com/post/pr3dw14d54
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien