Author Topic: VIDEO: Will This Guy Appear at President Trump's January 6 Press Conference?  (Read 341 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
S.E. Cupp whined that just the idea of President Trump's January 6 press conference would make her physically ill. However, if a certain mystery guest makes an appearance at the press conference, live or on video, it could send her into ICU.

http://rumble.com/vruic1-will-this-guy-appear-at-president-trumps-january-6-press-conference.html

NOTE: YouTube has suspended my DUmmie FUnnies channel from uploading for a week for supposed Community Guidelines violation. However, this might not be the end of this since YouTube was clearly in the WRONG with this censorship. You can read the details at this Twitter thread.

https://twitter.com/pjglad/status/1477698131051655169?s=20
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Remdesevir, aside from being relatively expensive, has been shown to be of questionable efficacy, and linked to kidney damage. But that doesn't stop people from being banned or flagged, and I have been flagged by "factcheckers" for posting links to peer-reviewed medical journal articles in the National Institute of Health library.

Wear it as a badge of honor!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Remdesevir, aside from being relatively expensive, has been shown to be of questionable efficacy, and linked to kidney damage. But that doesn't stop people from being banned or flagged, and I have been flagged by "factcheckers" for posting links to peer-reviewed medical journal articles in the National Institute of Health library.

Wear it as a badge of honor!

And in their violation list YouTube sent me is they cited the WHO as an authoritative source yet it was WHO itself, as seen in my video, which WARNED against the use of Remdesivir.
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 06:35:47 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And in their violation list YouTube sent me is they cited the WHO as an authoritative source yet it was WHO itself, as seen in my video, which WARNED against the use of Remdesivir.
MTG just got suspended by twitter for posting the CDC vaccine deaths chart (by vaccine) yesterday. She's on GETTR, now.

Apparently, TPTB do not like you using official or scientific (peer reviewed journal articles) information against the holy narrative.

I can't say how many Fecebook posts I have had that were either completely cloaked or "factchecked" which consisted of links to Medical Journal articles in the NIH library.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis