Author Topic: Fauci Discourages Fully Vaccinated Going to Restaurants  (Read 381 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Fauci Discourages Fully Vaccinated Going to Restaurants
« on: January 02, 2022, 06:07:12 pm »
Fauci Discourages Fully Vaccinated Going to Restaurants
Breitbart, Jan 2, 2022

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that he would not recommend the fully vaccinated go to restaurants during the Omicron surge of COVID.

Anchor Dana Bash asked, “How should vaccinated and boosted people behave? Can they go into a restaurant, eat safely indoors right now?”

Fauci said, “You know, when you’re having such a — I call it a tsunami of infections, Dana, we are seeing people who are vaccinated and boosted who are getting breakthrough infections. So when you’re in a situation where you have so many infections going out, the thing that you want to say is that, if you want to do things like that, better do them in a setting where you know the people around you are vaccinated and boosted.”

“That’s the reason why I’ve been saying when asked about the holiday season, the safest thing to do is to be in a home setting, friends, relatives who you know are vaccinated and boosted,” he continued. “If you want to go the extra step of safety, then get a quick antigen test, which will give you an extra degree of safety. What you want to avoid are places where you have 20, 30, 40, 50 people, many of whom you have no idea of whether or not they’re vaccinated or boosted.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/01/02/fauci-discourages-fully-vaccinated-going-to-restaurants/

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Fauci Discourages Fully Vaccinated Going to Restaurants
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2022, 06:13:05 pm »
Thankfully most of the country is on to his bs, and has stopped listening.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2022, 06:42:01 pm »
This guy needs to go. He loves the limelight and loves the attention. That would be OK if he was a politician but he supposed to be one of our public health experts
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2022, 06:45:39 pm »
Thankfully most of the country is on to his bs, and has stopped listening.

And as a result, he’s become more shrill and unhinged
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2022, 07:03:10 pm »
Biden is a gift from God to the megalomaniacal Fauci.
With Biden asleep at the wheel, Fauci can do any damned thing he wants to do, and there is no one to question him.

"I King Fauci, am the Lord thy God! Thou shalt not have any Gods before me!"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2022, 07:12:31 pm »
Someone is past his use-by date.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2022, 10:26:34 pm »
Biden is a gift from God to the megalomaniacal Fauci.
With Biden asleep at the wheel, Fauci can do any damned thing he wants to do, and there is no one to question him.

"I King Fauci, am the Lord thy God! Thou shalt not have any Gods before me!"
This could have been avoided if Trump had fulfilled his promise to fire him the day after the election like he said he would.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2022, 12:14:36 am »
This could have been avoided if Trump had fulfilled his promise to fire him the day after the election like he said he would.

That’s gonna have to be the job of the next Republican president. That, along with cleaning up other government agencies.

No more “she suffered enough” attitude.

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2022, 05:59:28 am »
Is anybody anywhere still paying ANY attention to this crap?