Author Topic: Jan. 6 panel to seek information from Willard hotel  (Read 271 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jan. 6 panel to seek information from Willard hotel
« on: January 02, 2022, 03:19:28 pm »
Jan. 6 panel to seek information from Willard hotel
By Mychael Schnell - 01/02/22 09:47 AM EST

Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) on Sunday said the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol has asked the Willard InterContinental hotel in Washington, D.C. for information as part of its probe.

Former President Trump’s team reportedly gathered at the hotel, which is located near the White House. Congressional investigators have zeroed in on what occurred at the hotel war room in the time leading up to the Capitol riot.

Asked by co-host Dana Bash on CNN’s “State of the Union” about the “makeshift war room” at the Willard Hotel, Thompson said on Sunday the hotel “has been asked to provide information for us.”

Rudy Giuliani, former New York City police commissioner Bernard Kerik and lawyer John Eastman were all at the hotel war room, according to The New York Times.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/587900-jan-6-panel-to-seek-info-from-willard-hotel
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Jan. 6 panel to seek information from Willard hotel
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2022, 04:19:07 pm »
Where were all the FBI guys staying?

That's where I'd look.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2022, 07:42:31 pm »
Where were all the FBI guys staying?

That's where I'd look.

QFT

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2022, 07:46:59 pm »
This puts the Willard Hotel in an awful position.  It has a reputation for ironclad discretion.