Author Topic: FDIC chair resigns after warning Democrats launching 'hostile takeover'  (Read 82 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FDIC chair resigns after warning Democrats launching 'hostile takeover'
Jelena McWilliams, a Trump appointee, previously warned of a 'hostile takeover' of the FDIC
By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi | Fox News

FDIC Chairman Jelena McWilliams announced her resignation Friday in an open letter addressed to President Biden, just weeks after she warned of a "hostile takeover" of the agency by Democrats.

McWilliams, a Serbian immigrant, has lived in the country for decades and boasts a successful career in law, finance, and banking policy.

"When I immigrated to this country 30 years ago, I did so with a firm belief in the American system of government," McWilliams wrote in the letter.

"During my tenure at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, the United States Senate, and the FDIC, I have developed a deep appreciation for these venerable institutions and their traditions."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fdic-chair-resigns-democrats-hostile-takeover-agency
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34