Author Topic: Ron DeSantis accompanied wife to cancer treatment while critics claimed he was 'missing'  (Read 634 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Ron DeSantis accompanied wife to cancer treatment while critics claimed he was 'missing'
Fox News, Jan 1, 2022

Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis accompanied his wife to her cancer treatment while critics were accusing the governor of taking a vacation as coronavirus cases spiked, Fox News has learned.

A DeSantis spokesperson said the governor accompanied wife Casey to cancer treatment Dec. 29, the day several left-wing critics accused the governor of "missing."

Democratic Mayor Jerry Demings of Orange County in Florida criticized DeSantis in a press conference Tuesday amid the rising COVID cases, suggesting state residents "should be outraged" with DeSantis not being in front of the media during the spike.

"Our residents, all Florida residents should be outraged, and they should ask the question, 'Now, where's our state? Where's our governor?'" Demings said. "Where is Ron DeSantis now? When was the last time you saw the governor do a press briefing regarding COVID-19?"

Others, including Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., took to social media to criticize DeSantis and accuse him of being "inexplicably missing."

More:   https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ron-desantis-missing-accompanied-wife-cancer-treatment

Casey DeSantis
@FLCaseyDeSantis

Wishing you and yours a wonderful New Year! Thank you for the prayers, well-wishes, support and love. We were blessed by your kindness in 2021 and cannot thank you enough. We look forward to a happy and blessed 2022!

2:12 PM · Dec 31, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

A lot of Floridians have caught the Omicron cold ..... they're recuperating by going to the beach and partying ...

People flock to Fort Myers Beach to ring in 2022
More w/video:  https://www.winknews.com/2021/12/31/people-flock-to-fort-myers-beach-to-ring-in-2022/

20 New Year’s Eve celebrations to attend in South Florida
https://www.southfloridaweekend.com/2021/12/27/new-years-eve-celebrations-you-can-attend-south-florida/

2021 New Year's Eve Beach Ball Drop (for 2022)
https://www.visitpanamacitybeach.com/events/holiday-events/new-years-eve-beach-ball-drop/

New Year's Eve Daytona Beach 2022
https://www.386area.com/newyearseve/

Online libertybele

Ron DeSantis accompanied wife to cancer treatment while critics claimed he was 'missing'
Fox News, Jan 1, 2022

Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis accompanied his wife to her cancer treatment while critics were accusing the governor of taking a vacation as coronavirus cases spiked, Fox News has learned.

A DeSantis spokesperson said the governor accompanied wife Casey to cancer treatment Dec. 29, the day several left-wing critics accused the governor of "missing."

Democratic Mayor Jerry Demings of Orange County in Florida criticized DeSantis in a press conference Tuesday amid the rising COVID cases, suggesting state residents "should be outraged" with DeSantis not being in front of the media during the spike.

"Our residents, all Florida residents should be outraged, and they should ask the question, 'Now, where's our state? Where's our governor?'" Demings said. "Where is Ron DeSantis now? When was the last time you saw the governor do a press briefing regarding COVID-19?"

Others, including Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., took to social media to criticize DeSantis and accuse him of being "inexplicably missing."

More:   https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ron-desantis-missing-accompanied-wife-cancer-treatment

God forbid if our good governor accompanies his wife while she goes through cancer treatments.

Despicable DEMS; always mouthing off with their hate filled accusations.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

A lot of Floridians have caught the Omicron cold ..... they're recuperating by going to the beach and partying ...

People flock to Fort Myers Beach to ring in 2022
More w/video:  https://www.winknews.com/2021/12/31/people-flock-to-fort-myers-beach-to-ring-in-2022/

20 New Year’s Eve celebrations to attend in South Florida
https://www.southfloridaweekend.com/2021/12/27/new-years-eve-celebrations-you-can-attend-south-florida/

2021 New Year's Eve Beach Ball Drop (for 2022)
https://www.visitpanamacitybeach.com/events/holiday-events/new-years-eve-beach-ball-drop/

New Year's Eve Daytona Beach 2022
https://www.386area.com/newyearseve/

Love it!  Sunshine, and fresh air.   888high58888

Nice picture ....  happy77

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
God forbid if our good governor accompanies his wife while she goes through cancer treatments.

Despicable DEMS; always mouthing off with their hate filled accusations.

I'm here to tell you a loving husband is critical to the success of cancer treatments.  Personal experience.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1477061958264360960

Their children are 4, 3, and 1.  He has his hands full.  Prayers up for the DeSantis family.  :0001:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Beautiful family. Don't know what cancer treatments Mrs. Desantis used. I had lump surgery, 4 months chemo and 7 weeks of radiation.  It is time consuming and chemo was difficult.  11 days of throwing up, 2 weeks recovery, then hit with chemo again.  She needs her husbands help and emotional support. "He is missing?".  Same crap they say all the time.
DEMON-RATS are such an evil bunch. 

Offline LegalAmerican

I'm here to tell you a loving husband is critical to the success of cancer treatments.  Personal experience.

:kisses2: :kisses2: 888high58888

Beautiful family. Don't know what cancer treatments Mrs. Desantis used. I had lump surgery, 4 months chemo and 7 weeks of radiation.  It is time consuming and chemo was difficult.  11 days of throwing up, 2 weeks recovery, then hit with chemo again.  She needs her husbands help and emotional support. "He is missing?".  Same crap they say all the time.

Sounds like your treatment was a success.  Very good news @LegalAmerican    :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

They tell us radiation is a piece of cake, and let me tell all y'all that's a bald face lie.  It's not as bad as chemo but it takes the better part of a year to recover from the fatigue.  And I was there for her, every minute of it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

:kisses2: :kisses2: 888high58888

I am very sorry if you had to go it alone.  You're tough.   :kisses2:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sounds like your treatment was a success.  Very good news @LegalAmerican    :beer:

:beer: :beer:

I like Legal American bunches.  She actually lives not that far from me.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Democrats prove once again they are not the Party of Compassion.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

Thank you ALL!  Yes, I am here and ornery.  lol  Cyber what you did for your wife is so wonderful. Some men would leave their wives, when cancer was mentioned.

Except for the first Chemo, yes, I did it alone. My dad came out to help first time.

Offline mountaineer

Kurt Schlichter
@KurtSchlichter
I never wanna interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake, but I find it remarkable that they really are going with @RonDeSantisFL should not have taken time to go with his wife to cancer treatment. This is their plan. They are doing this on purpose. Sheesh.

2:15 PM · Jan 1, 2022·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

Kurt Schlichter
@KurtSchlichter
I never wanna interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake, but I find it remarkable that they really are going with @RonDeSantisFL should not have taken time to go with his wife to cancer treatment. This is their plan. They are doing this on purpose. Sheesh.

2:15 PM · Jan 1, 2022·

I agree, as Cyber said...NOT the party of compassion.  Trying to 'shame' him, into NOT HELPING HIS WIFE!  HIS WIFE!   

Their children are 4, 3, and 1.  He has his hands full.  Prayers up for the DeSantis family.  :0001:

Just heard DeSantis say he's been accompanying his wife to her chemotherapy sessions  @libertybele   (I think you asked somewhere if anyone knew the treatment)

Online libertybele

Just heard DeSantis say he's been accompanying his wife to her chemotherapy sessions  @libertybele   (I think you asked somewhere if anyone knew the treatment)

I was wondering about the type of breast cancer. I had read that she had a more aggressive type.

I was wondering about the type of breast cancer. I had read that she had a more aggressive type.

IMHO, that treatment didn't start with a lumpectomy or surgery suggests what you heard is correct.

Prayers for Casey's recovery .... and strength for the entire family.