Author Topic: Fully Vaccinated ‘Squad’ Member Rep. Ayanna Pressley Tests Positive for Coronavirus  (Read 216 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 888mouth 888mouth 888mouth

Fully Vaccinated ‘Squad’ Member Rep. Ayanna Pressley Tests Positive for Coronavirus

Katherine Hamilton 1 Jan 2022

Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) announced on New Year’s Eve that she tested positive for coronavirus, despite being fully vaccinated and boosted.

“Today, I received a positive, breakthrough COVID-19 test result. Thankfully, my symptoms are mild & I’m grateful to be fully vaccinated & boosted,” the congresswoman and “squad” member tweeted. “I’m currently isolating & following all health protocols.”

https://twitter.com/RepPressley/status/1477020050603261954

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/01/fully-vaccinated-squad-member-rep-ayanna-pressley-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

I missed this story. Dear Rep. Pressley - get well soon   not at all.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

This latest round of celebrity 'rona cases is pretty amusing. Pressley, AOC, Ana Navarro, and now Savannah Guthrie. Guess you girls should have been vaxxed, huh?
Savannah Guthrie has tested positive for a breakthrough case of COVID-19 — more than a week after her 50th birthday party. ...

Guthrie’s diagnosis comes after her husband, Michael Feldman, threw her a belated birthday bash on New Years’ Eve — despite the rise of coronavirus cases in New York. ... We’re told only 60 people were invited, including family members, close friends and some colleagues from the “Today” show.  ...

Al Roker, Carson Daly and Jenna Bush Hager were all confirmed guests, a separate source told us at the time, although none of them posted photos of the event to their social media feeds.
Page Six

I thought such large gatherings were not permitted in NYC.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

:silly:

Maybe if you hadn't gone and taken a third shot, your immune system would have been stronger and you wouldn't have gotten infected in the first place.