Author Topic: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2022  (Read 38389 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2022
« Reply #6425 on: December 14, 2022, 07:49:10 pm »
The Horror of the very thought of it
Absolute Horror
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6426 on: December 15, 2022, 01:44:34 am »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6427 on: December 15, 2022, 02:14:42 am »

It's cool that they use a huge liberal for the meme.

« Reply #6428 on: December 15, 2022, 06:55:40 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #6429 on: December 15, 2022, 07:29:28 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6430 on: December 15, 2022, 10:02:23 pm »
Shheesh, I thought the Donald Trump Playing cards was a clever Babylon Bee piece....

This is real...    :silly:

This belongs in the "Silly Thread". The man has become silly.

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-major-announcement-bizarre-205557856.html
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

« Reply #6431 on: December 15, 2022, 10:43:54 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #6432 on: December 15, 2022, 11:01:17 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #6433 on: December 16, 2022, 12:46:41 am »

Offline corbe

« Reply #6434 on: December 16, 2022, 03:25:04 am »

Offline corbe

« Reply #6435 on: December 16, 2022, 03:31:01 am »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6436 on: December 16, 2022, 09:56:54 pm »
Shheesh, I thought the Donald Trump Playing cards was a clever Babylon Bee piece....

This is real...    :silly:

This belongs in the "Silly Thread". The man has become silly.

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-major-announcement-bizarre-205557856.html

@catfish1957

I have always been a big Trump supporter,but "stupid" isn't a strong enough word for this.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #6437 on: December 16, 2022, 11:58:04 pm »
@catfish1957

I have always been a big Trump supporter,but "stupid" isn't a strong enough word for this.
Well Pete, welcome to the world of most Trump supporters who voted for him, liked the good he did but also point out when he does something stupid.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6438 on: December 17, 2022, 01:55:27 am »
Well Pete, welcome to the world of most Trump supporters who voted for him, liked the good he did but also point out when he does something stupid.

@GtHawk

Nope,not withdrawing my support of Trump over this brain fart.

We ALL,(well,maybe not ME!) do stupid Bush occasionally.

Besides,I support Trump because of his obsession with going down in history as "the President that saved America from the left. Even though it irritates the hell out of me because deep down I am like every other dummy and dream of voting for "THE Perfect candidate",but the truth is that no one is perfect.

How bad can he be when 95 percent of the professional career pols hate him with a passion?

His problem is that unlike everyone else running for President he is NOT a career politician. He jumped into the ring and landed on top of the career pols without even apologizing,never mind kissing their asses and offering them a cut of the US Treasury.

In FACT he is trying to do the opposite by CUTTING feral spending on vote-buying bills. Yeah,he plans on spending mega-bucks on items like national serurity/upgrading the military,but any potential president that DOESN'T want to finance the items essential to US security is a part of the problem,not a part of the solution.

AND he will most likely be unsuccessful with ending all the "gimme yore votes for a gubbermint check!" programs in the 4 years in office he might get. Too much resistance and too many people on the gooberment gravy train voting multiple times for anyone that opposses him for that to happen.

STILL,his ego will DEMAND he get in there and try so he goes down in the history books as "the President that started turning America around and saved her from foreign invasion and make a SINCERE effort to steer the US Budget towards stability.

The Truth is that NOBODY could accomplish this in a year term,or even an 8 year term. What he CAN do is get the ball rolling in that direction in  the 4  years he will have,and he will be able to set the stage for DeSantis to take over and get things rolling hard in that direction in the 8 years he is likely to get.

As I wrote above,NOBODY can change the way America is headed in just 4 years,but given that how he goes down in the history books may be as important to Trump as life itself,he can really get the ball rolling and set the stage for DeSantis to take the ball and have 8 years to move it to the goal line.

This is why I get so pissed off at the people who want DeSantis to run NOW. IF he does,and he wins,the MOST we will get is 8  years of a conservative movement.

If we get Trump in the White House for 4 years,KNOWING this will be his last shot at getting prominent positive mention in the history books,and THEN elect DeSantis or someone like him and give THEM another 8 years,America just MIGHT have a chance of surviving instead of morphing into  something with a name like "The North American Economic Zone.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6439 on: December 17, 2022, 02:00:16 am »
@GtHawk

Trump's not my first choice, but if he is the nominee....  he gets my vote.

This county's not going to survive 8 years of Pedo Joe or whoever replaces him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6440 on: December 17, 2022, 02:17:32 am »
Trump's not my first choice, but if he is the nominee....  he gets my vote.

This county's not going to survive 8 years of Pedo Joe or whoever replaces him.

@catfish1957

And THERE it is! I see him serving 4 years,followed by 8 years of DeSantis or someone VERY much like him as America's only hope for survival.

Not that it matters to me personally. I will be dead before that much time passes.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #6441 on: December 17, 2022, 06:39:12 pm »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

« Reply #6442 on: December 17, 2022, 07:12:08 pm »

« Reply #6443 on: December 17, 2022, 07:13:30 pm »

« Reply #6444 on: December 17, 2022, 07:15:03 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #6446 on: December 17, 2022, 08:03:04 pm »
@GtHawk

We ALL,(well,maybe not ME!) do stupid Bush occasionally.

Besides,I support Trump because of his obsession with going down in history as "the President that saved America from the left. Even though it irritates the hell out of me because deep down I am like every other dummy and dream of voting for "THE Perfect candidate",but the truth is that no one is perfect.

How bad can he be when 95 percent of the professional career pols hate him with a passion?

His problem is that unlike everyone else running for President he is NOT a career politician. He jumped into the ring and landed on top of the career pols without even apologizing,never mind kissing their asses and offering them a cut of the US Treasury.

In FACT he is trying to do the opposite by CUTTING feral spending on vote-buying bills. Yeah,he plans on spending mega-bucks on items like national serurity/upgrading the military,but any potential president that DOESN'T want to finance the items essential to US security is a part of the problem,not a part of the solution.

AND he will most likely be unsuccessful with ending all the "gimme yore votes for a gubbermint check!" programs in the 4 years in office he might get. Too much resistance and too many people on the gooberment gravy train voting multiple times for anyone that opposses him for that to happen.

STILL,his ego will DEMAND he get in there and try so he goes down in the history books as "the President that started turning America around and saved her from foreign invasion and make a SINCERE effort to steer the US Budget towards stability.

The Truth is that NOBODY could accomplish this in a year term,or even an 8 year term. What he CAN do is get the ball rolling in that direction in  the 4  years he will have,and he will be able to set the stage for DeSantis to take over and get things rolling hard in that direction in the 8 years he is likely to get.

As I wrote above,NOBODY can change the way America is headed in just 4 years,but given that how he goes down in the history books may be as important to Trump as life itself,he can really get the ball rolling and set the stage for DeSantis to take the ball and have 8 years to move it to the goal line.

This is why I get so pissed off at the people who want DeSantis to run NOW. IF he does,and he wins,the MOST we will get is 8  years of a conservative movement.

If we get Trump in the White House for 4 years,KNOWING this will be his last shot at getting prominent positive mention in the history books,and THEN elect DeSantis or someone like him and give THEM another 8 years,America just MIGHT have a chance of surviving instead of morphing into  something with a name like "The North American Economic Zone.
Who said anything about withdrawing your support? It's you who always jump down the throats of anyone that points out Trump did something stupid, even though they repeatedly state they will vote for him if he is the nominee. C'mon man! Justifiable critiquing of someone, EVEN Trump, is not a crime.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #6447 on: December 18, 2022, 12:24:18 pm »

Recommended

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #6448 on: December 18, 2022, 12:29:02 pm »

Recommended

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #6449 on: December 20, 2022, 12:37:35 pm »

Recommended