Author Topic: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2022  (Read 38325 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2022
« Reply #3900 on: June 15, 2022, 08:08:25 pm »
It has come to my attention, over here and there, that you people do not understand the depth and breath of my hatred for all of you. I would go on about hating you, but your feeble minds would never understand it anyway.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3901 on: June 15, 2022, 08:11:18 pm »
   Don't be modest @240B take off your mask.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3902 on: June 15, 2022, 09:49:15 pm »
It has come to my attention, over here and there, that you people do not understand the depth and breath of my hatred for all of you. I would go on about hating you, but your feeble minds would never understand it anyway.

"Breadth"   happy77     :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3903 on: June 15, 2022, 10:00:07 pm »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #3904 on: June 15, 2022, 10:07:49 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3905 on: June 15, 2022, 10:17:46 pm »

Ever been so tired you don't want to get out of the car to unlock the front door?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3906 on: June 15, 2022, 10:20:05 pm »
I hear you.........I just don't give a shit  :tongue2:

Offline corbe

« Reply #3907 on: June 15, 2022, 10:29:27 pm »
   In general, I don't like people that get their jollies chatting up other people on the Internet BUT in yalls exception, I make a note.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3908 on: June 15, 2022, 10:33:55 pm »
   In general, I don't like people that get their jollies chatting up other people on the Internet BUT in yalls exception, I make a note.

Gee, thanks ?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3909 on: June 15, 2022, 10:36:25 pm »

@Kamaji

I flat LOVE a woman with a good sense of humor.

In fact,it is damn near a requirement for both of us.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 12:58:08 am by sneakypete »

Offline corbe

« Reply #3910 on: June 15, 2022, 10:39:59 pm »
Gee, thanks ?

If anyone tells me that they are on twitter/facebook I look down my well tanned nose at them.  Some like @Texas Robin have asked me how TBR is different, I then consult my notes.    :beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3911 on: June 16, 2022, 12:36:44 am »
   @sneakypete that's a representation of Paul Pelousi, married to nancy.

@corbe

Ok,a He/She?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3912 on: June 16, 2022, 12:53:43 am »
"Look, Father, this one gets 10 miles to the feed bag!!"

@andy58-in-nh

My 03 4 cylinder Ranger "beater pu" is about to throw a rod,so I am in the market for a new truck or car. For the first time since 1992. "Sticker Shock" is more than an expression.

Too old and too crippled up to fix it anymore,so I have to buy a new one to make hospital and doctor appointments,with the closest one being right at 30 miles away.

MOST stuff big enough to appeal to an adult starts at 30 grand. Spotted a new Chevrolet Silverado pu at a Chevy dealer today as I was walking through the parking lot,and it was a VERY pretty truck,but nothing special order. Window sticker was 58 grand and change.
And it wasn't even a work truck. It was a "moved from the city to a rural area so now I am a hillbilly whut needs ah truck",truck.

Looking for a regular cab,short body pu with a V-8,auto trans,ps,pb,and AC. Nobody has one. When the salesman that met me in the parking lot heard this,he lost all interest in me.

Talked to the local Honda dealer,and he doesn't even have a single new vehicle on his parking lot,OR in the showroom. He told me they have 22 vehicles on order that are supposed to come in this month,and all of them have already been sold.

Same deal with the local Nissan dealer and the Ford dealer. Nothing new on the lots.

For some odd reason,the local Toyota dealer has new stuff in stock,so I will be visiting him tomorrow to look at a white 2wd extended cab pu,and at a couple of white Camry's.
Going to cost me somewhere between 25 and 30 grand by the time I am done,but I need something new with a warranty so I can get a loaner car if it breaks down.

Yeah,I still have my 06 or whatever it is GMC 3/4 T diesel pu with the extended cab and long bed,and it is THE vehicle you want to be driving long distances on the open road with,but no way in hell do you want to deal with trying to park it in a grocery strore parking lot unless you shop for groceries at 10 PM. Damn thing is wider and longer than a lot of the parking spaces,and it does NOT turn tight circles.

It is still low mileage for a diesel at 130K miles,and it's major charm is there is not one single thing wrong with it,and it has been paid off for over 10 years. Don't own a dime on it,and can sell it now for more than I paid for it when I bought it. Mostly because new diesel pu's start at around 70 grand from what I have been told,and that is a BUNCH of money to pay for something to haul your horse to horse shows. I have several people who want to buy it,and have told me to let me know when I want to sell it and they will have the cash. I think the 665 ft.lbs of torque has something to do with that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

« Reply #3913 on: June 16, 2022, 01:32:14 am »
@corbe

Ok,a He/She?

Not sure @sneakypete I'm not a Biologist.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #3914 on: June 16, 2022, 02:10:35 am »

Not sure @sneakypete I'm not a Biologist.

@sneakypete

Geez...IMO, the meme represents Mr. Pelosi being so drunk that somebody painted "Nancy eyebrows and eye shadow" on him.

Has nothing to do with his sexuality.   

Offline corbe

« Reply #3915 on: June 16, 2022, 02:47:09 am »
   I'm just grateful no one brought up @Kamaji 's Hairy Beaver meme.  I certainly would miss yall.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3916 on: June 16, 2022, 03:05:10 am »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3917 on: June 16, 2022, 03:06:13 am »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3918 on: June 16, 2022, 03:07:28 am »

@Kamaji

I flat LOVE a woman with a good sense of humor.

In fact,it is damn near a requirement for both of us.
True Dat! Mrs Joe was great that way...

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #3919 on: June 16, 2022, 03:07:58 am »
   I'm just grateful no one brought up @Kamaji 's Hairy Beaver meme.  I certainly would miss yall.

Don't be memie...

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3920 on: June 16, 2022, 05:38:23 am »
Hold it! I see Ice Cream!

Stealing this. Perfect. Thank you I’m usually bored and I always want ice cream
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3921 on: June 16, 2022, 05:48:58 am »
Stealing this. Perfect. Thank you I’m usually bored and I always want ice cream
You can't steal what is freely given, and You may be my guest!

The only way I don't end up walking sideways through doors is to not ordinarily keep ice cream in the freezer.

That reminds me, I might have a Klondike bar in there... :laugh:

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3922 on: June 16, 2022, 11:08:07 am »
There is nothing like misspelling some common word.
I have given dissertations on the end of time.
Nothing stuck.
But, if you have some error, some slight fla.
They will pick on that, because they are stupid.
They gravity to stupidity, they gravitate to what they understand.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3923 on: June 16, 2022, 11:13:34 am »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3924 on: June 16, 2022, 11:14:46 am »