Author Topic: It's Happy New Year from the Trumps at Mar-a Lago! Beaming Donald and elegant Melania are joined at  (Read 434 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It's Happy New Year from the Trumps at Mar-a Lago! Beaming Donald and elegant Melania are joined at their Florida retreat by maskless family, Rudy Giuliani and Matt Gaetz after skipping last year's gala

Donald and Melania Trump returned to the New Year's Eve party at Mar-a-Lago after skipping last year's lavish gala in the wake of his election defeat
    Sources close to the former president had told DailyMail.com Friday that he was expected to attend this year's black-tie gathering 
    Trump was in a tuxedo, with wife Melania in a shimmering silver gown
    Several other Trumpworld favorites were in attendance, including former New York City Mayor and attorney for Trump Rudy Giuliani
    Congressman Matt Gaetz - who attended with his fiance despite his ongoing sex trafficking scandal
    Son Eric was also there with wife Lara and their children 
    The Trumps had Christmas Eve dinner at Mar-a-Lago, where they ate with Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump
    The two couples sat alone at a table in the private club's main ballroom

By Stephen M. Lepore For Dailymail.Com

Published: 02:03 EST, 1 January 2022 | Updated: 02:38 EST, 1 January 2022

Donald and Melania Trump returned to the New Year's Eve party at Mar-a-Lago after skipping last year's lavish gala in the wake of his election defeat.

Sources close to the former president had told DailyMail.com Friday that he was expected to attend this year's black-tie gathering and attendees posted shots of the former first couple at the gala before midnight.

Trump was in a tuxedo, with wife Melania in a shimmering silver gown. 

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10360231/Beaming-Donald-elegant-Melania-joined-maskless-family-Rudy-Giuliani-Matt-Gaetz.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Now we know why AOC and her pasty boyfriend went to Florida! They were planning to be gatecrashers at the Mar-a-Lago festivities.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline libertybele

Here is a video and you can see the sleeves on Melania's dress and a very brief glimpse of her shoes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYLN_nPhm5B/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Well ... not so much.  Not a fan of Rudy. 

I really miss the FLOTUS Fashion thread. Maybe once again in '24?? Who knows.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Christmas Eve dinner in the ballroom --

Offline libertybele

For Christmas dinner, Melania Trump wore the $7,450 Elie Saab dress she wore to a July 2018 NATO meeting in Belgium

Offline libertybele

Bedtime first   happy77

I couldn't open -- I posted a video up thread.

Okay, thanks!

Offline LegalAmerican

Love it.  Love my real POTUS AND FLOTUS.  Both look totally lovely.  Love all the TRUMPS!   

I miss the fashion thread, too @libertybele    :crying:

I also miss watching the grandkids get big...... like Lara & Eric's daughter, Carolina.  How cute is she?     happy77

Offline libertybele

I miss the fashion thread, too @libertybele    :crying:

I also miss watching the grandkids get big...... like Lara & Eric's daughter, Carolina.  How cute is she?     happy77

Thanks for the pic.  She is absolutely precious.  Yes, I miss the Trump family.