Author Topic: Obituaries for 2022  (Read 65024 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Obituaries for 2022
« Reply #400 on: July 08, 2022, 11:56:01 pm »
" Agarn, I don't know why everybody says you're so dumb!"

F-Troop was a funny show,  Loved it.
Me, too. It was a favorite of Mrs. Joe and her Dad, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #401 on: July 09, 2022, 12:35:06 am »
Tony Sirico "Paulie Walnuts" has died at 79.

Wow, bad month for mob character actors .....   Sirico, Caan, and Liotta
« Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 12:47:05 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #402 on: July 09, 2022, 12:38:06 am »
Tony Sirico, 'The Sopranos' actor, dead at 79

"The Sopranos" star Gennaro Anthony "Tony" Sirico has died at 79, his family confirmed to Fox News Digital on Friday.

"It is with great sadness, but with incredible pride, love and a whole lot of fond memories, that the family of Gennaro Anthony "Tony" Sirico wishes to inform you of his death on the morning of July 8, 2022," the exclusive statement began.

"The family is deeply grateful for the many expressions of love, prayer and condolences and requests that the public respect its privacy in this time of bereavement."

The Sirico family shared that any donations given will be donated to Wounded Warriors, St. Jude’s Hospital and the Acton Institute in Sirico’s honor.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/tony-sirico-the-sopranos-actor-dead-at-79
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #403 on: July 10, 2022, 03:10:21 am »
I keep reading that the number of people dying in many countries is way up above normal levels.

Do any of you find it odd that so many celebrities are dying, and many are not indicating cause of death?  How many people are really dying having received the COVID vaccine?  When it all settles out, the vaccine will end up killing many times the virus numbers.

The world was completely subjugated to receiving an experimental vaccine.  The insanity of it all. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #404 on: July 11, 2022, 10:51:56 pm »
I keep reading that the number of people dying in many countries is way up above normal levels.

Do any of you find it odd that so many celebrities are dying, and many are not indicating cause of death?  How many people are really dying having received the COVID vaccine?  When it all settles out, the vaccine will end up killing many times the virus numbers.

The world was completely subjugated to receiving an experimental vaccine.  The insanity of it all.
Not at all.

The average life expectancy of a human being in the developed world is in the late 70s, early 80s. The Baby Boom from after World War II was 76 years ago. We are on the rapid ascent of the bell curve when we're going to start seeing a lot of people die natural deaths.

A quick scroll of the most recent deaths indicates all but two were over 75. The two exceptions were Siragusa, who came from a family where early death was common, and notorious anti-vaxxer and antibiotic huckster Vlad Zelenko.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 10:54:41 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #405 on: July 11, 2022, 11:49:03 pm »
Monty Norman, composer, dies at 94

Norman's best known composition was the theme to the long-running James Bond film series.

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2022/0711/1309631-james-bond-theme-composer-monty-norman-dies-aged-94/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9-cDa4JCwM

Online mountaineer

« Reply #406 on: July 11, 2022, 11:51:51 pm »
Norman's best known composition was the theme to the long-running James Bond film series
That was great!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #407 on: July 13, 2022, 03:58:16 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #408 on: July 14, 2022, 08:19:01 pm »
Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana Trump dead at 73, former president announces

Former President Trump's ex-wife Ivana Trump has passed away at age 73, according to a post from Trump on Truth Social."I am very saddened to inform all of those that loved her, of which there are many, that Ivana Trump has passed away at her home in New York City. She was a wonderful, beautiful, and amazing woman, who led a great and inspirational life. Her pride and joy were her three children, Donald Jr., Ivanka, and Eric. She was so proud of them, as we were all so proud of her. Rest In Peace, Ivana!," Trump said..............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/donald-trumps-ex-wife-ivana-trump-dead-former-president-announces
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #409 on: July 14, 2022, 08:27:40 pm »
Ivana Trump is found dead in her Manhattan apartment aged 73: 'Our mother was an incredible woman - a force in business, a world-class athlete, a radiant beauty, and caring mother and friend', family says

Ivana Trump has died of a cardiac arrest at the age of 73.

The former model passed away in her home on New York City's Upper East Side, according to her ex-husband, former President Donald Trump, who shared the tragic news of her passing on his Truth Social account on Thursday afternoon.

'I am very saddened to inform all of those that loved her, of which there are many, that Ivana Trump has passed away at her home in New York City,' he wrote.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11015223/Ivana-Trump-dies-aged-73.html

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #410 on: July 14, 2022, 08:31:32 pm »
I hadn't even given her a thought,and my first thought was "I had no idea she was that old."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #411 on: July 14, 2022, 08:53:30 pm »
 Trump announces death of first wife Ivana
by Judy Kurtz - 07/14/22 3:44 PM ET

Ivana Trump has died at 73, according to her ex-husband, former President Trump.

“I am very saddened to inform all of those that loved her, of which there are many, that Ivana Trump has passed away at her home in New York City,” the ex-president said in a statement posted on Truth Social on Thursday.

“She was a wonderful, beautiful, and amazing woman, who led a great and inspirational life,” he said.

The mother of the former commander in chief’s three eldest children — Donald Jr., Ivanka and Eric — Ivana, who was born in what is now the Czech Republic, married the then-New York real estate developer in 1977.

In his statement, Trump called the couple’s children his ex-wife’s “pride and joy.”

“She was so proud of them, as we were all so proud of her,” Trump said. “Rest in peace, Ivana!” the 76-year-old former president wrote.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/3559824-trump-announces-death-of-first-wife-ivana/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #412 on: July 14, 2022, 10:13:24 pm »
A statement by the Trump family provided to Fox News Digital said that his mother was "a world-class athlete, a radiant beauty, and caring mother and friend."

"It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of our beloved mother, Ivana Trump. Our mother was an incredible woman — a force in business, a world-class athlete, a radiant beauty, and caring mother and friend. Ivana Trump was a survivor. She fled from communism and embraced this country. She taught her children about grit and toughness, compassion and determination. She will be dearly missed by her mother, her three children and ten grandchildren," the statement read.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/donald-trumps-ex-wife-ivana-trump-dead-former-president-announces

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #413 on: July 14, 2022, 11:02:35 pm »

Former President Trump's ex-wife Ivana Trump has passed away at age 73, according to a post from Trump on Truth Social."I am very saddened to inform all of those that loved her, of which there are many, that Ivana Trump has passed away at her home in New York City. She was a wonderful, beautiful, and amazing woman, who led a great and inspirational life. Her pride and joy were her three children, Donald Jr., Ivanka, and Eric. She was so proud of them, as we were all so proud of her. Rest In Peace, Ivana!," Trump said..............

RIP

Offline verga

« Reply #414 on: July 15, 2022, 11:30:10 am »

RIP
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #415 on: July 15, 2022, 12:16:04 pm »
Ivana Trump’s life in photos

By David Spector
July 14, 2022

Link:  https://nypost.com/2022/07/14/ivana-trumps-life-in-photos/

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #416 on: July 15, 2022, 10:48:13 pm »
Ivana’s cause of death announced.

Ivana Trump's death determined to be accidental, medical examiner says
The New York City medical examiner's office said Ivana Trump died as a result of 'blunt impact injuries'

July 15, 2022 6:32pm EDT

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ivana-trumps-death-determined-accidental-medical-examiner-says

Offline libertybele

« Reply #417 on: July 15, 2022, 10:54:33 pm »
????? She went into a cardiac arrest causing her to fall which caused the trauma to the body. OR did she fall causing trauma to the body causing her to go into cardiac arrest??

Online mountaineer

« Reply #418 on: July 15, 2022, 10:58:09 pm »
????? She went into a cardiac arrest causing her to fall which caused the trauma to the body. OR did she fall causing trauma to the body causing her to go into cardiac arrest??
Maybe they just thought it was cardiac arrest at the time, although who knows why she fell. I wonder whether there will be an autopsy.

This may be a clue:
Ivana Trump was in such bad physical shape with an ailing hip two weeks ago that she couldn’t even make it out of her house for a trip to the Hamptons, a close pal told The Post on Friday.

“There was something going on with her hip, she couldn’t walk,” said Zach Erdem, owner of the Southampton hot spot 75 Main, a favorite of Trump’s that she planned on visiting earlier this month. ...
NY Post
« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 11:09:20 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #419 on: July 15, 2022, 11:28:48 pm »
She fell down the staircase….

What a strange way to go.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #420 on: July 15, 2022, 11:34:54 pm »
I don't want to get too far afield here, but my mother fell down the stairs at her home. She was unsteady on her feet anyway, and I think her pain meds (required for severe and very painful osteoarthritis) exacerbated the problem. She got cracked ribs and a banged-up head from the fall. She died two months later.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #421 on: July 16, 2022, 12:20:34 am »
I don't want to get too far afield here, but my mother fell down the stairs at her home. She was unsteady on her feet anyway, and I think her pain meds (required for severe and very painful osteoarthritis) exacerbated the problem. She got cracked ribs and a banged-up head from the fall. She died two months later.

A fall is often times a slow-motion death for an older person.  They get all sorts of internal injuries that just don't heal, like concussions and etc.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #422 on: July 16, 2022, 12:23:00 am »

Ivana had a bad hip to begin with, likely on pain meds and put stairs into the equation and that's a recipe for a disaster.

God rest her soul.

Offline libertybele

Offline verga

« Reply #424 on: July 16, 2022, 12:42:11 am »
One of the members of my parish just went that way two days ago. He was visiting a friend, fell backwards, hit his head and passed away.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.