Author Topic: Bad Advice: 57 Covid mistakes made by U.S. public officials by Sharyl Attkisson  (Read 290 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bad Advice: 57 Covid mistakes made by U.S. public officials

Dated: December 31, 2021 by Sharyl Attkisson

The following is a news analysis
Would you normally continue to pay and accept advice from people with a track record like this?

US Public Officials:

1.Funded dangerous Gain of Function research with our adversary, China, using US taxpayer money, in order to create vaccines and other medicine

2.Denied such funding had occurred

3.Claimed the lab theory was debunked when it hadn’t been investigated

4.Allowed China not to cooperate with the pandemic investigation; never imposed serious sanctions or repercussions for the non-cooperation

5.Failed to disclose their own role in Gain of Function research while publicly “debunking” U.S. involvement in it

6.Conspired to have public officials make statements and publish papers claiming the lab theory had been debunked, when it hadn’t been

7.Encouraged the censorship of factual information on the news and the Internet

8.Claimed would take years for a the first Covid-19 vaccine to be released

9.Conspired to controversialize scientists, researchers, and journalists who tell the truth about various aspects of Covid and the vaccines

10.Falsely claimed certain gatherings, such as the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, were "super spreader" events, when they were not

11.Distorted and exaggerated statistics to make it appear as though people were infected at events when they were not

12.Sent Covid-infected elderly from hospitals to nursing homes where they mass-infected other vulnerable residents

13.Said masks don’t work

14.Said masks do work

15.Required wearing of masks

16.Recommended wearing of more than one mask

17.Failed to wear masks themselves, when required

18.Said kids don’t need masks

19.Said kids must mask

20.Said kids don’t need to get vaccinated because their risk is so small

21.Said kids must be vaccinated because their risk is so great

22.Told people to isolate at home, even though that’s how most Covid cases are spread

23.Closed parks, beaches and outdoor venues even though Covid is rarely, if ever, transmitted outside

24.Arrested people for being outside, unmasked, even though they were among the safest population

25. Falsely claimed that early vaccine studies showed that those with natural immunity from prior infection benefit from vaccination

26.Covered up estimate of number of naturally-immune for many months

27.Closed schools, against the advice of many scientists, distorting education for a generation of students

28.Conspired to censor scientists, reporters and others who report factually on Covid therapeutics, vaccine issues.

29.Overcounted Covid cases and deaths by counting people “with” Covid but who were not sick from Covid

30.Shut down and destroyed the economy without improving Covid situation

31.Caused the firing of people who cannot get or choose not to get vaccinated, even though they may have natural immunity or medical conditions that prevent them from taking vaccine risks

32.Blanket-recommended vaccination for people who are at high risk of adverse events such as heart inflammation and blood clots

33.Falsely claimed vaccines prevent Covid infection

34.Falsely claimed vaccines prevent Covid spread

35.Falsely claimed vaccinated do not get sick with Covid

36.Falsely claimed vaccinated do not get hospitalized or die of Covid

37.Claimed that the vaccinated who get ill with Covid would be sicker if not vaccinated, when there is no evidence that is the case with any individual

38.Failed to provide informed consent and warn of Covid-19 vaccine side effects prior to administration

39.Claimed vaccines are highly-effective

40.Claimed vaccines worked well against variants

41.Recommended up to 4 shots in one year because of vaccine ineffectiveness, while claiming vaccines are highly-effective

42.Ignored the power of natural immunity, and the hundreds of studies supporting it

43.Punished medical doctors who prescribe therapeutics

44.Punished scientists who researched therapeutics

45.Use the power and size of the federal government to bully and threaten companies into requiring vaccination despite their ineffectiveness in preventing Covid infection or spread

46.Failed to promote effective therapeutics, which can save lives

47.Withheld and prevented treatment and resources, based on political calculations

48.Downplayed vaccine adverse events

49.Ignored pleas from vaccine-injured to investigate and publicize their cases to prevent other injuries

50.Exaggerated serious risks from Covid-19

51.Impacted military readiness by firing those who cannot or choose not to get Covid-19 vaccine, even if naturally immune

52.Impacted health care system capacity by firing those who cannot or choose not to get Covid-19 vaccine, even if naturally immune

53.Impacted first responder industry by firing those who cannot or choose not to get Covid-19 vaccine, even if naturally immune

54.Impacted education system by firing educators who cannot or choose not to get Covid-19 vaccine, even if naturally immune

55.Recommended vaccination for healthy children and others at near zero risk of serious impact from Covid-19 illness

56.Failed to discuss potential role of vitamins, sunshine, exercise, weight control, and healthy diet

57.Mislabelled Covid-19 a "pandemic of the unvaccinated," in a failed propaganda campaign

more
https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/12/bad-advice-56-covid-mistakes-made-by-u-s-public-officials/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
She says mistakes. I say there is not one "mistake" among them.  All purposefully done for the purpose of undermining this country in every way imaginable.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She says mistakes. I say there is not one "mistake" among them.  All purposefully done for the purpose of undermining this country in every way imaginable.
:yowsa:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

Agree and love her too. She is correct.  On internet a video on Amish and covid with her.  "Mistake for legal reason'?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Agree and love her too. She is correct.  On internet a video on Amish and covid with her.  "Mistake for legal reason'?

Highly likely. If she outright accused them of skulduggery, she'd have to prove it, and between Pharma and the CDC, they are sitting on the data. Just defending from a lawsuit can be economically devastating, especially when the plaintiff has squadrons of lawyers at their beck and call.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"Mistake for legal reason'?

Of course. She knows but doesn't want to have to prove it in court.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

34.Falsely claimed vaccines prevent Covid spread
    35.Falsely claimed vaccinated do not get sick with Covid
    36.Falsely claimed vaccinated do not get hospitalized or die of Covid

IM
@ianmSC

Well, it’s official, the most heavily vaccinated large US county has set a new high in cases, even with an active mask mandate.
I don’t know how many more times this needs to happen before politicians, experts and the media acknowledge reality and end the pointless restrictions

2:44 PM · Jan 1, 2022·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

Addresses a bunch of our issues.  Communism. JOE ROGAN...COVID. TYRANNY.  RACE. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftDGSBKJrec

Offline LegalAmerican

Highly likely. If she outright accused them of skulduggery, she'd have to prove it, and between Pharma and the CDC, they are sitting on the data. Just defending from a lawsuit can be economically devastating, especially when the plaintiff has squadrons of lawyers at their beck and call.

:thumbsup: