Author Topic: CDC Predicts Staggering Number Of COVID Deaths In Next Month  (Read 836 times)

Offline Hoodat

CDC Predicts Staggering Number Of COVID Deaths In Next Month
« on: January 01, 2022, 04:10:02 am »

Jason Hall  |  December 30, 2021

The United States is continuing to see a spike in COVID-19 cases and things don't seem to be slowing down any time soon.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released new estimates on coronavirus cases Wednesday (December 29), which predict more than 44,000 Americans could die from the virus during the next month.

The CDC reports the death toll in relation to the virus has already increased by about 18%, with an average of 1,546 deaths per day, according to the data released by the agency.

The data also showed the U.S. hit a new seven-day average record of 277,000 new cases per day, which surpassed a previous record of 250,000 cases per day set in January.  .  .  .

https://www.iheart.com/content/2021-12-30-cdc-predicts-staggering-number-of-covid-deaths-in-next-month/

They're predicting 44,000 deaths in the next 31 days while at the same time blocking a treatment that has been  proven to save lives.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Re: CDC Predicts Staggering Number Of COVID Deaths In Next Month
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2022, 04:15:16 am »
Just to compare, there were 57K deaths in September.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2022, 04:45:59 am »
You feeling better?

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2022, 05:06:05 am »
 Normally, flu season, kills about 30 K YEARLY.  We are in flu, cold, pneumonia season.  Just regular stuff.  Each year, one million and half with diabetes die,  YEARLY.  About 200,000 a year die, with doctor MALPRACTICE.  THEN WE HAVE CANCER.  HEART ATTACKS.  Car accidents. FIRES.  But only people with "covid" die....right?   More fear mongering. 

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2022, 12:36:39 am »
You feeling better?

I thought after Day 2 that I was coming out of it, but that wasn't the case.  Lots of aches and fatigue yesterday and today.  But after eating some black-eyed peas and rice, energy is returning.  No sinus congestion at all.  No cough.  A small bit of lung congestion.  Fever comes and goes.

Still holding off on the ivermectin paste.  Not desperate enough yet to take something that tastes like ass.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2022, 12:42:35 am »
What virus?  Covid-19, Delta, Omicron, the seasonal flu. the common cold?

What's predicted to kill these people?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2022, 12:45:57 am »
What a load!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2022, 12:56:31 am »
I thought after Day 2 that I was coming out of it, but that wasn't the case.  Lots of aches and fatigue yesterday and today.  But after eating some black-eyed peas and rice, energy is returning.  No sinus congestion at all.  No cough.  A small bit of lung congestion.  Fever comes and goes.

Still holding off on the ivermectin paste.  Not desperate enough yet to take something that tastes like ass.

@Hoodat  I too had fatigue and felt run down, runny nose, headache, sinus congestion, muscle aches and low grade fever that came and went. My oxygen went down to 95 and I normally run 97 - 100. I switched multi-vitamins to one that has zinc orotate in it and drink a very strong cup of organic ginger tea and organic peppermint tea. I take probiotics as well and quercetin for inflammation anyways.  It has made a difference.  So far sniffles and headache are gone, energy is coming back.

I have zinc picolinate on hand, plus extra D3 and vitamin C.  We have2 bottles of ivermectin for our dog -- I haven't figured out the dose ( @Smokin Joe  gave me formula to calculate) so .... if I start feeling crummy again, I'll start the regime of higher doses of the supplements plus ivermectin.

I also bought an oxymeter at the beginning of the pandemic and we've had a C-pap that's barely been used. 
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 01:07:23 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2022, 12:57:12 am »
What virus?  Covid-19, Delta, Omicron, the seasonal flu. the common cold?

What's predicted to kill these people?

Everything is going to kill you unless you get the jab and all the boosters. *****rollingeyes*****

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2022, 01:08:42 am »
I too had fatigue and felt run down, runny nose, headache, sinus congestion, muscle aches and low grade fever that came and went. I switched multi-vitamins to one that has zinc orotate in it and drink a very strong cup of organic ginger tea and organic peppermint tea. I take probiotics as well and quercetin for inflammation anyways.  It has made a difference.  So far sniffles and headache are gone, energy is coming back.

Been taking 500 mg of quercetin each day along with 100 mg zinc and 100,000 IU of Vitamin D.

My SIL is not doing as well.  She has lots of congestion and a bad cough, sore throat, and fatigue.  She has a concierge doctor who basically has told her to get bed rest.  It blows my mind how our entire medical establishment is refusing to offer any treatment for Covid (short of getting a jab before you get Covid).  I told her to push back and demand some pharmaceutical grade ivermectin.  That's what 'concierge' is for.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2022, 01:19:44 am »
Been taking 500 mg of quercetin each day along with 100 mg zinc and 100,000 IU of Vitamin D.

My SIL is not doing as well.  She has lots of congestion and a bad cough, sore throat, and fatigue.  She has a concierge doctor who basically has told her to get bed rest.  It blows my mind how our entire medical establishment is refusing to offer any treatment for Covid (short of getting a jab before you get Covid).  I told her to push back and demand some pharmaceutical grade ivermectin.  That's what 'concierge' is for.

For what it's worth -- if you have a dog -- ask the vet for ivermectin for flea protection. I'm sure it's a minimal dose, but better than nothing. Can you not get it at the Tractor Supply in your area??

Ginger tea and peppermint tea both have anti viral properties make it very strong till she can feel the ginger stinging her throat. It's worth trying to see if it helps -- I know its only tea, but it can't hurt -- several cups a day.  Also, elderberry syrup. 

If she isn't already she might consider quercetin, zinc, D3 and C like you are. (I use Desert Harvest brand - mail order).  I ordered the zinc picolinate on line too.  Probiotics -- Renew Life critical care.

Prayers up for both of you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2022, 01:31:06 am »
We do probiotics, digestive enzymes, and Vitamin C.  Also for Covid, we are doing lots of green drinks. Basically put some frozen pineapple in a blender along with a whole orange (unpeeled), collards, kale, and spinach.  Add apple juice.  Puree.  Drink.  The greens are supposed to help open cells up for zinc, quercetin, etc.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2022, 01:44:00 am »
We do probiotics, digestive enzymes, and Vitamin C.  Also for Covid, we are doing lots of green drinks. Basically put some frozen pineapple in a blender along with a whole orange (unpeeled), collards, kale, and spinach.  Add apple juice.  Puree.  Drink.  The greens are supposed to help open cells up for zinc, quercetin, etc.

Good to know.

Offline DB

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2022, 02:55:30 am »

Glad to hear you're feeling a little better. Don't do 100,000 IU of D3 daily repeatedly. That is too much.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2022, 03:04:24 am »
Now will this staggering number follow the practice we see with hospital admissions of counting everyone who tests positive as a COVID hospitalization, even of they came in for injuries or an unrelated acute illness, and just count up people who died while infected, regardless of the cause of death, or do they actually expect the infections to kill a staggering number of people (even though most of them will be the omicron variant, which seems to be more-or-less the fifth common-cold-causing coronavirus)?

(How is it that supposed experts in infectious diseases working for an administration lead by the party that uses Darwinian evolution as a shibboleth don't seem to understand that pathogens evolve toward greater contagion and lesser virulence?  Or are they just playing dumb?)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2022, 03:36:31 am »
Glad to hear you're feeling a little better. Don't do 100,000 IU of D3 daily repeatedly. That is too much.

That is short term while I'm sick.  Normally do 2,000 IU Vit D, 250 mg quercetin, 50 mg zinc.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2022, 04:07:04 am »
@Hoodat  I too had fatigue and felt run down, runny nose, headache, sinus congestion, muscle aches and low grade fever that came and went. My oxygen went down to 95 and I normally run 97 - 100. I switched multi-vitamins to one that has zinc orotate in it and drink a very strong cup of organic ginger tea and organic peppermint tea. I take probiotics as well and quercetin for inflammation anyways.  It has made a difference.  So far sniffles and headache are gone, energy is coming back.

I have zinc picolinate on hand, plus extra D3 and vitamin C.  We have2 bottles of ivermectin for our dog -- I haven't figured out the dose ( @Smokin Joe  gave me formula to calculate) so .... if I start feeling crummy again, I'll start the regime of higher doses of the supplements plus ivermectin.

I also bought an oxymeter at the beginning of the pandemic and we've had a C-pap that's barely been used.

Good.   :thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2022, 12:17:27 pm »

Your sister-in-law might consider Claritin or other decongestant/antihistamines as well. The theory is that in more advanced cases, the virus has done its thing, and the body's reaction to that is what you are actually fighting most. Ivermectin reviews later on are mixed (from no effect to helpful, because Ivermectin mitigates cytokine response as well), but mitigating cytokine response through the use of antihistamines seems to work.

I took Claritin during my 4-day bout and it helped considerably. I understand Benadryl may help, too.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1094553921000018?via%3Dihub

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1094553921000018?via%3Dihub
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 12:18:42 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2022, 12:22:54 pm »
Mrs joe was prescribed 50,000 units once a WEEK to bring her Vitamin D levels back up. 100,000 daily is likely overdoing it, and may lead to hypercalcemia and kidney problems. for symptoms of Vitamin D toxicity, see: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/vitamin-d-side-effects

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2022, 12:25:21 pm »
Quercetin is an ionophore itself, and will help get zinc where it is most effective. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25050823/

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2022, 12:26:49 pm »

See? You should have got the apple flavor.... :silly:

On a more serious note, I took a dose last night because the toolpusher on this rig is a confirmed COVID case.

C S Lewis

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2022, 01:09:07 pm »
CDC Predicts Staggering Number Of COVID Deaths In Next Month So Live In Fear

The study I saw only mentioned the antihistamines Claritin, Zyrtec and Cloratrimiton(sp) but not Benadryl.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2022, 01:13:30 pm »
CDC Predicts Staggering Number Of COVID Deaths In Next Month So Live In Fear

The study I saw only mentioned the antihistamines Claritin, Zyrtec and Cloratrimiton(sp) but not Benadryl.

Sorry. FYI:]https://ufhealth.org/news/2020/existing-antihistamine-drugs-show-effectiveness-against-covid-19-virus-cell-testing]

and the follow up:

https://m.ufhealth.org/news/2021/two-common-compounds-show-effectiveness-against-covid-19-virus-early-testing
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 01:52:28 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2022, 01:50:39 pm »

And I am sure the Deep State will work overtime to make sure that happens.
This is not a 'prediction'. It is a warning of what they are about to do.
'Staggering Number of COVID Deaths' is easy, when you classify every death as a COVID death no matter what. Democrats have to keep the 'panic mania' stirred up at least until the midterms.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 03:45:22 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2022, 02:24:31 pm »
What has the CDC gotten right in the past 24 months? It's understandable that we might take its latest pronouncement with a shrug.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org