Author Topic: Education Sec’y Cardona: Students in School, Full-Time Should Be ‘Default’ But ‘Short-Term Closures  (Read 159 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Education Sec’y Cardona: Students in School, Full-Time Should Be ‘Default’ But ‘Short-Term Closures Might Be Needed’ at Times

Ian Hanchett 30 Dec 2021

On Thursday’s broadcast of CNN’s “AC360,” Education Secretary Miguel Cardona stated that hybrid schooling “is probably the most disruptive” model and the “default model should be full-time, five days a week, in-person,” but there may be times where due to an “increase in cases, in spread, and inadequate staffing that short-term closures might be needed.”

Cardona said, “t’s critical that we do what we can to make sure that our schools stay open full-time, five days a week. I recognize there are going to be some bumps along the way, but the goal for all of us, I know educators across the country know, we don’t want to go back to how it was, fully remote. We don’t want to go back to hybrid. Our students learn best and our schools thrive when students are in-person.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/30/education-secy-cardona-students-in-school-full-time-should-be-default-but-short-term-closures-might-be-needed-at-times/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This guy has a Master's in Bilingual/Bicultural Education, so in other words just one more incompetent member of Captain Dementias Cabinet who is a social justice warpior.