Author Topic: FBI Case Against Defendants In Whitmer Kidnapping Plot Falling Apart  (Read 234 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI Case Against Defendants In Whitmer Kidnapping Plot Falling Apart
Carmine Sabia December 30, 2021

There are major issues continuing to form with the federal case against defendants charged with allegedly plotting to kidnap Democrat Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

Prosecutors already announced in December that they would not call on three FBI agents involved in the case after allegations of personal and professional misconduct. And one informant in the case has been charged with fraud in an unrelated case, also in December, The Washington Examiner reported.

And now, in a pair of stunning filings submitted on Christmas Day and on Wednesday attorneys for the defense showed evidence that they said proves that the FBI and confidential informants “conceived and controlled every aspect” of the plot to kidnap Whitmer.

“These defendants had no desire whatsoever to kidnap anyone,” the attorneys said.

The defendants, who are members of the Three Percenters and Wolverine Watchmen militia groups, would not have planned to kidnap Whitmer or blow up a bridge close to her residence if they were not entrapped by overzealous government agents, the attorneys said as they asked a federal court to dismiss the case.

“The government wouldn’t drop the idea, and the CHSs [Confidential Human Sources] continued to broach plans — despite official government admonitions barring the suggestion of such plans,” the defense attorneys said. “The CHSs’ handlers pulled the puppet strings the entire time.”

more
https://conservativebrief.com/fbi-case-57192/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Re: FBI Case Against Defendants In Whitmer Kidnapping Plot Falling Apart
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2022, 07:29:58 pm »
Yes!  and FBI lead in this fiasco was in charge of Jan 6th.

Offline verga

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2022, 10:50:36 pm »
I have an acquaintance in a militia group that told me it is easy to spot the FBI/ LEO mole. They arfe the ones advocating the most extreme views and actions.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2022, 11:07:23 pm »
I have an acquaintance in a militia group that told me it is easy to spot the FBI/ LEO mole. They arfe the ones advocating the most extreme views and actions.
Always. Shut them down in no uncertain terms.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis