Author Topic: JUST IN: Federal Prosecutors Drop Case Against Epstein Jail Guards  (Read 238 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
UST IN: Federal Prosecutors Drop Case Against Epstein Jail Guards
By Cristina Laila
Published December 30, 2021 at 3:42pm

Federal prosecutors dropped their case against the two prison guards accused of falsifying records and sleeping on the job as Jeffrey Epstein “committed suicide” in his jail cell.

The feds dropped the case on December 13 during the Ghislaine Maxwell trial, however the news was made public on Thursday.

In November 2019, two federal prison guards were arrested for ‘failing to check on’ pedophile Jeffrey Epstein the night he died in his prison cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center.

The two prison guards, who were working overtime, broke protocols and failed to check on Epstein every 30 minutes even though he was previously placed on suicide watch, then removed from monitoring shortly before his death.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/just-federal-prosecutors-drop-case-epstein-jail-guards/
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 01:38:48 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Re: JUST IN: Federal Prosecutors Drop Case Against Epstein Jail Guards
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2022, 06:28:50 pm »
Why?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2022, 06:30:05 pm »
Show of hands who didn't see that coming?   :thud:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2022, 06:31:17 pm »
Because they were just following orders?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2022, 09:13:47 pm »
Show of hands who didn't see that coming?   :thud:

Even Ray Charles could have seen it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2022, 09:15:12 pm »
Even Ray Charles could have seen it!

:rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2022, 09:21:19 pm »
Well, you didn't have to be the Amazing Kreskin to foresee that one.

(Just when they thought no one was looking...)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2022, 09:42:31 pm »
Because they were just following orders?

Correct. They weren't there.  I had information of the man who did it.  Removed of course. It was a big, black dude, with some strange name. Camera's turned off, guards removed, this dude came in and did the deed.  It was in print one time.  I just have a good memory still.  Looking in my files. This isn't it, but some facts.
----------------
Stefan Molyneux
Published on Aug 10, 2019

"FBI launches an investigation after billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide by hanging himself in prison a day after lawsuit by his 'sex slave' was unsealed and named a host of his powerful friends including Prince Andrew "Jeffrey Epstein hanged himself inside his New York City jail cell on Saturday morning "He was discovered by prison guards shortly before 7am and was rushed to a nearby hospital "The 66-year-old was pronounced dead a short time later, and the FBI has now launched an investigation into his death "Epstein was being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center without bail following his arrest on charges of conspiracy and sex trafficking last month

"His shock death comes just 24 hours after court documents detailing his sexual abuse of underage girls were unsealed by the courts "The explosive documents include claims from Epstein's alleged 'sex slave' that she was required to have intercourse with a number of powerful men "Epstein was said to be on suicide watch, although The New York Times reports that it is now unclear whether additional measures had been put in place to ensure he did not try to take his own life for a second time.

"Meanwhile, the billionaire's death comes just 24 hours after more than 2,000 pages of documents detailing the lurid allegations of his sexual abuse of underage girls were unsealed to the public. "On Friday morning, a federal appeals court published explosive documents pertaining to a 2015 lawsuit that Virginia Roberts Giuffre had filed against Epstein's associate, socialite Ghislaine Maxwell. "Giuffre claimed Epstein and Maxwell kept her as a 'sex slave' in the early 2000s, whilst she was underage. "The unsealed papers - which made international news on Friday - implicated a number of high-profile men in sex scandals." Audio: https://soundcloud.com/stefan-molyneu...