Author Topic: Kamala Harris Asks Big Tech, Wall Street to Join Hillary Clinton in Crafting Policy Advice  (Read 113 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris Asks Big Tech, Wall Street to Join Hillary Clinton in Crafting Policy Advice

Simon Kent 30 Dec 2021

Vice President Kamala Harris has tapped Wall Street and Silicon Valley CEOs for advice on how to tackle the porous southern border and stem the inflow of illegal immigrants fast defining her struggling tenure of office.

Those called on for help include Microsoft President Brad Smith, Cisco Systems Chief Executive Chuck Robbins and Citigroup C.E.O. Jane Fraser, according to Bloomberg News.

The revelation comes just days after it was revealed Harris sought the counsel of twice-failed presidential aspirant Hillary Clinton on the best way to reverse diving approval ratings while at the same navigating the travails of public life, as Breitbart News reported.

“The vice president has worked closely with business leaders across a range of issues – and throughout her career she has viewed the business community as an important partner when it comes to getting things done, with speed and impact in mind,” said Harris economic adviser Mike Pyle in a statement seen by the Daily Mail.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/30/kamala-harris-asks-big-tech-wall-street-to-join-hillary-clinton-in-crafting-policy-advice/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline Killer Clouds

I needed advice on how to fix my car so I called a plumber. Then I needed advice on solar panels so I called a gardener.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If people wanted the drunken Hitler to craft policy they would have elected her instead of Trump or Biden, fact is no one wants the it takes a village idiot.
Seems to me that the first woman of color vice resident is telling everyone and anyone that she is incapable of doing her job, I know shocking...right?

Offline LegalAmerican

I needed advice on how to fix my car so I called a plumber. Then I needed advice on solar panels so I called a gardener.

:silly:

We truly have all the MENTALLY ILL...brain defects, running the country.