Author Topic: Aaron Rodgers bombshell: NFL secretly administering derided COVID drugs  (Read 1303 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Aaron Rodgers bombshell: NFL secretly administering derided COVID drugs
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2021, 09:46:24 pm »

HEALTH BENEFITS OF GRAPEFRUIT PEELS

1. Help to promote proper digestion and treat many different types of digestive ailment, incredible source of pectin, a type of soluble fibre, promote regularity, reduce cramps, also help good bacteria in the gut to thrive..... wow !!!!!

2. Grapefruit essential oils a great source of limonene, a potent anti-inflammatory and can reduce inflammation throughout our body and can boost immunity naturally.

3. The extracts from grapefruit peels provide many antioxidant compounds, which includes hesperidin, vitamin C and plant-based antioxidants such as flavonoids. These antioxidant compounds and phytonutrients can help to reduce the development and symptoms of certain illness and disease... seen some results with restless leg syndrome ....

4. Consuming grapefruit peels can help to lower total cholesterol levels while also regulating blood pressure levels. Reduce free radicals and oxidative stress that can compromise the cardiovascular system and lead to heart disease over time.

5. Packed with vitamin C, which is a vital nutrient for the production of collagen. Also, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, which not only helps the skin to look younger while reducing fine lines and wrinkles, but can also reduce unwanted skin ailments such as acne.

CHECK SOME GREAT PRODUCT LINKS BELOW;

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2021, 09:52:20 pm »
"The white PITH is the quinine."

Total BS, Again.  There is no Quinine in either Lemons or Grapefruits.

Quinine is a naturally occurring substance in the bark of the cinchona tree.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2021, 09:56:54 pm »
So a football celebrity has no problem scoring some ivermectin.  But if I ask for some, I get turned down.

Looks like I may have the Rona right now.  But there are zero treatments available to me.
I went down to the feed store. The 1.87% Durvet horse paste that is being decried has the same dosage per pound of body weight for horses as the dosage is for humans (0.2 mg/kg). I set the dosage on the plunger at 250 and took that (roughly 1/4 inch long) dab of paste. I drank plenty of water with it. I took 50 mg zinc, Vitamins C and D.  I did that once a day. At least that's what worked for me. Good in 4 days, but I had let it advance a day longer than I should have. Claritin helped with the congestion and the lung crud. As an antihistamine, it cuts down on the phlegm and cytokine response is muted (a good thing). Benadryl works, too.

This is not Medical advice, just what I did, and it worked for me. YMMV
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 10:04:07 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2021, 09:59:03 pm »
Younger son now has symptoms.  His school is delaying it's January opening for a week.  But they are demanding every student and teacher be tested before they can come back.  This should be interesting.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2021, 10:29:09 pm »
I went down to the feed store. The 1.87% Durvet horse paste that is being decried has the same dosage per pound of body weight for horses as the dosage is for humans (0.2 mg/kg). I set the dosage on the plunger at 250 and took that (roughly 1/4 inch long) dab of paste. I drank plenty of water with it. I took 50 mg zinc, Vitamins C and D.  I did that once a day. At least that's what worked for me. Good in 4 days, but I had let it advance a day longer than I should have. Claritin helped with the congestion and the lung crud. As an antihistamine, it cuts down on the phlegm and cytokine response is muted (a good thing). Benadryl works, too.

888high58888

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2021, 10:33:17 pm »
We just found out my youngest son and his wife to be both came down with a mild case of symptoms.

Offline DB

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2021, 10:34:34 pm »
So a football celebrity has no problem scoring some ivermectin.  But if I ask for some, I get turned down.

Looks like I may have the Rona right now.  But there are zero treatments available to me.

Get Quercetin and take it with the zinc. Hopefully you were already taking vitamin D, at least 2,000 IU daily.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2021, 10:47:26 pm »

It would be my luck to get busted making the purchase....and end up in prison for buying...you know "the thing". :rolling:

LOL! Yeah... Well, I'll tell ya @berdie ... Maybe me too - I do not normally buy my pharma from the street. I never have, as far as I can recall... Not a single drug related charge on my sheet. But I DO have a sheet. Nothing you wouldn't expect from a Good Ol Boy, but I tend to know the folks that operate on the street, and if I don't know the operator myself, I am sure to have a friend that does... I don't ride the Hoot Owl Trail much, but I know exactly where it is...

As for jail, I never made it past County... But if I were to graduate, I would be greeting friends as I stepped off the bus.

I do kinda tend to follow the law, but it would not put me off to step to the other side to find what I need to keep my family healthy with something I can normally buy over the counter. In fact, I would nearly call that a required obligation.  happy77

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2021, 10:51:04 pm »

@Hoodat
If you do, get the apple flavored stuff... The regular stuff tastes like ass... The apple flavored tastes like ass with a hint of apple.  :beer:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 10:53:02 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2021, 11:03:10 pm »
@Hoodat
If you do, get the apple flavored stuff... The regular stuff tastes like ass... The apple flavored tastes like ass with a hint of apple.  :beer:
Yep. That's part of the incentive to chase it with a lot of water. I reckon the horses have a similar reaction. :beer:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2021, 11:07:14 pm »
Yep. That's part of the incentive to chase it with a lot of water. I reckon the horses have a similar reaction. :beer:

When I took it I knew what was coming - You ain't around horses very long without knowing how the stuff tastes...

So I mixed it with horseradish and shoved in in a meatball, and had a shot of shine standing by... Didn't work all that well... the stuff is greasy and lingers.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2021, 11:10:23 pm »
When I took it I knew what was coming - You ain't around horses very long without knowing how the stuff tastes...

So I mixed it with horseradish and shoved in in a meatball, and had a shot of shine standing by... Didn't work all that well... the stuff is greasy and lingers.
Chase it with a cracker. That seems to work. Then lots of water.

C S Lewis

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2021, 11:24:06 pm »
Is the paste cheaper than the unflavored injectable variety? I've never bought the paste before.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2021, 11:29:38 pm »
Is the paste cheaper than the unflavored injectable variety? I've never bought the paste before.

Dunno... We just always had the paste around because of the horses. Never done it by injection. Always did the dogs with the paste for worming em too - because of what we had on hand.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2021, 11:30:45 pm »
Chase it with a cracker.

That's so racist.

:silly:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2021, 11:32:51 pm »
That's so racist.

Well, you could always go "whole wheat"... :tongue2:

C S Lewis

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2021, 11:46:01 pm »
I never injected any of the "injectable". I used it orally on my dogs. I never knew of any other way.

I learn sumpin new every day and ferget 5 other things ferever.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2021, 11:49:23 pm »
I never injected any of the "injectable". I used it orally on my dogs. I never knew of any other way.

I learn sumpin new every day and ferget 5 other things ferever.

We just got the instruction from the vet for the dogs... I think it was the same as on the package by weight...  :shrug:

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2022, 12:33:16 am »
We just got the instruction from the vet for the dogs... I think it was the same as on the package by weight...  :shrug:

I started out dosing my dogs using the cattle wt/dosage on the pkg for my dogs. Later I discovered that this dosage was some 30 times more powerful than needed for a heartworm prevention dosage. So I made a 1/20th strength that I then dose by wt for the dogs.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2022, 07:25:54 am »
I started out dosing my dogs using the cattle wt/dosage on the pkg for my dogs. Later I discovered that this dosage was some 30 times more powerful than needed for a heartworm prevention dosage. So I made a 1/20th strength that I then dose by wt for the dogs.

I don't rightly remember... It's wrote down on the  barn wall or Mamma's got it in the records. I am just going by what's in my head.  :shrug:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2022, 07:33:57 am »
According to the Mayo Clinic, the dosage for humans is weight based, at 0.2 mg/kg (milligrams per kilogram).

If you take the amount in the horse package (total weight of product), multiply by the concentration (0.0187) and divide that by the maximum weight (1250 lbs) it works out to be the same as the human dose.

So I just used the horse paste, set at my weight, which should be about a 20mg dose of Ivermectin.

C S Lewis

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2022, 12:21:19 pm »
@Hoodat

That’s exactly what my horses tell me!
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2022, 03:14:27 pm »

:laugh::beer: :seeya:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2022, 10:29:35 pm »

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2022, 02:53:28 am »
OK, I scored some paste (ass-flavored with a hint of apple).  Trying to figure out how much to take.

1.87% ivermectin by weight.  Entire syringe treats a 1,500 lb horse.  I just need to know what a daily human dose is for Covid.

Right now, almost everything I eat tastes like ass, so no time is better than now.  Wife is very skeptical, so I will be guinea pig for the rest of the family.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-