Author Topic: No Criminal Charges for Andrew Cuomo over Alleged Sexual Harassment  (Read 367 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Simon Kent 29 Dec 2021

Disgraced former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) will not face criminal charges stemming from allegations of unwanted kissing by two women, one of them a state trooper assigned to his detail, a county prosecutor said Tuesday.

Westchester County District Attorney Miriam E. Rocah confirmed the decision after allegations were made Cuomo asked a state trooper if he could kiss her and grabbing a school employee and kissing her without her consent.

There was “credible” evidence to conclude that Cuomo, 63,  did act as the women claimed, but Rocah concluded she could not pursue criminal charges, UPI reports.

“Our investigation found credible evidence to conclude that the alleged conduct in both instances described above did occur,” Rocah said in a statement. “However, in both instances, my office has determined that, although the allegations and witnesses were credible and the conduct concerning, we cannot pursue criminal charges due to the statutory requirements of the criminal laws of New York.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/29/no-criminal-charges-for-andrew-cuomo-over-alleged-sexual-harassment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: No Criminal Charges for Andrew Cuomo over Alleged Sexual Harassment
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2021, 03:11:43 pm »
OMG!! I'M SHOCKED!! SHOCKED I TELL YOU!! lol!
Objective Law and Order left NYC years ago.
One of the most corrupt shitholes in the country.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2021, 03:58:15 pm »
Fine. Now bring up the nursing home deaths.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2021, 04:02:43 pm »
OMG!! I'M SHOCKED!! SHOCKED I TELL YOU!! lol!
Objective Law and Order left NYC years ago.
One of the most corrupt shitholes in the country.

:thumbsup:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2021, 05:03:26 pm »
Is it a coincidence that this punt of "no one is above the law" was announced the week between Christmas and New Years while the unwashed masses are distracted by the Omicron variant chaos?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2021, 05:06:08 pm »
Ahm shocked!

SHOCKED,ah tells ya!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!