Author Topic: Outraged liberals call on Biden to fire AG Merrick Garland over lack of prosecutions in Jan. 6 inves  (Read 436 times)

Online libertybele

Outraged liberals call on Biden to fire AG Merrick Garland over lack of prosecutions in Jan. 6 investigation

Frustration over the lack of prosecution in the Jan. 6 investigation has bubbled over into online outrage from liberals demanding that Attorney General Merrick Garland be replaced.

The furor was fomented by a screed issued by former congresswoman Clare McCaskill on MSNBC where she outlined Democrats' accusations against former President Donald Trump and his alleged involvement in the rioting at the U.S. Capitol.

"Any responsible leader would want to end the violence, not provoke it!" yelled McCaskill about Trump on Jan. 6.

"That's what he did that day, and that's what this committee is going to lay out, and that’s where Merrick Garland is either going to rise to the occasion or go down in infamy as one of the worst attorney generals in this country’s history!" she added.

Many on the left took the opportunity to demand Garland be replaced in order to jumpstart any prosecution against Trump and his former aides. .....

https://www.theblaze.com/news/liberals-tweet-merrick-garland-fired
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Kamaji

Making it even more clear - if such a thing is possible - that this is nothing more than an ideological witch hunt, designed in no small part to threaten the rest of us into silence.

Online libertybele

Making it even more clear - if such a thing is possible - that this is nothing more than an ideological witch hunt, designed in no small part to threaten the rest of us into silence.

We live in very troubling times and one of Glenn Beck's predictions is coming true; within 5 years we will not recognize the United States.  That is already happening.  This certainly isn't the country that I grew up in; baseball, apple pie, love of country and pledging allegiance to the American flag in school using the words "one nation under God". 

I'm still praying for our country and asking the Lord to stop the evil that continues to prevail in this country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No Jan 6 incarcerated prisoner should stand trial until such time as Michael Byrd is before a judge and jury for the only murder committed on that day.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Kamaji

No Jan 6 incarcerated prisoner should stand trial until such time as Michael Byrd is before a judge and jury for the only murder committed on that day.

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

POLITICAL PRISONERS.   NO INDICTMENTS, NO CHARGES.  Just in jail, being tortured, and in solitary confinement for about a year!  TWICE decorated Purple Heart Veteran, Joe Biggs wrote a letter about it.  WON'T copy on here.  Anyone?

No right to see an attorney.  NO BAIL.  ALL ARE INNOCENT.  It was FBI and ANTIFA/BLM...that caused the chaos. Michael Leroy Byrd, (black DC cop)  who murdered, UNARMED, 110 pound woman, (white) ASHLI BABBIT.  NO CHARGE. She was no threat, and had police behind her and next to her, on her side of window.  MURDER.   

Offline LegalAmerican

Great minds think alike!  I just posted about Byrd.  888high58888

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'll go along with this, so long at the J6 prisoners are out of the DC Gitmo on parole.

I'll go along with this, so long at the J6 prisoners are out of the DC Gitmo on parole.
Why would you wish Byrd not to stand trial if the J6 prisoners remain in jail?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That may not be the only one. A woman (Roseanne Boyland) was beaten severely by Capitol Police at the Capitol, and IIRC, she died, likely as a result of that beating.

While her death was said to have been caused by being trampled in some accounts and the ME said first a fentanyl OD and then an Amphetamine OD, accounts exist of her having been beaten severely enough to cause her death by Police but the full ME report has not been released to the family. (They have been told they have to sue for it).
https://clashdaily.com/2021/11/roseanne-boyland-died-on-jan-6th-was-she-beaten-to-death-by-capitol-police/
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 02:56:12 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Why would you wish Byrd not to stand trial if the J6 prisoners remain in jail?

I don't think the J6 prisoners should be used as a bargaining chip.  They need to be released from DC Gitmo now.  They've been in solitary confinement for a year.

I don't think the J6 prisoners should be used as a bargaining chip.  They need to be released from DC Gitmo now.  They've been in solitary confinement for a year.
So your 'so long as' should be an 'and'

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't think the hell hole the Jan 6 prisoners are rotting in should be called anything Gitmo. Prisoners in Gitmo have more rights, better treatment, better food, medical care and clean comfortable cells and probably no solitary confinement. Compared to the Jan 6 prisoners the Gitmo prisoners are staying at a resort.

Offline LegalAmerican

That may not be the only one. A woman (Roseanne Boyland) was beaten severely by Capitol Police at the Capitol, and IIRC, she died, likely as a result of that beating.

While her death was said to have been caused by being trampled in some accounts and the ME said first a fentanyl OD and then an Amphetamine OD, accounts exist of her having been beaten severely enough to cause her death by Police but the full ME report has not been released to the family. (They have been told they have to sue for it).
https://clashdaily.com/2021/11/roseanne-boyland-died-on-jan-6th-was-she-beaten-to-death-by-capitol-police/

Funny how media says 'MAGA' crowd. Not ANTIFA/BLM, D.C. POLICE crowd....held her down.  POLICE BEAT HER!  WHY?
LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF EVIL, MALE POLICE GOING...INSANE ON THIS WOMAN!  Why? No threat to anyone.  A WOMAN! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwYIWno8EJo

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don't agree with the premise. Think most Liberals don't give a damn about the gulag political prisoners from Jan 6. Liberals are stupid, very stupid, and many of them are insane. They were sure that by stealing the election and giving it to brain dead Biden and his crew of 'woke' fools, that Trump would be in prison by now for anything real or fabricated, or even for nothing at all. That is how the so called 'Liberals', who are just neo-fascists at heart, think.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

One hit, would be bad enough.  They continue. Why?  Woman haters?  I say D.C. police were on drugs not this woman.  She looks heavy and a white woman?  I see "black butts"....kicking her. The M.O.  BYRD, murdered,  a white woman too.

https://twitter.com/KatieDaviscourt/status/1462929692810366978?s=20

Offline LegalAmerican

I don't agree with the premise. Think most Liberals don't give a damn about the gulag political prisoners from Jan 6. Liberals are stupid, very stupid, and many of them are insane. They were sure that by stealing the election and giving it to brain dead Biden and his crew of 'woke' fools, that Trump would be in prison by now for anything real or fabricated, or even for nothing at all. That is how the so called 'Liberals', who are just neo-fascists at heart, think.

MEDIA..JUST LIES...ALL THE TIME!   888high58888

Offline LegalAmerican

I don't think the hell hole the Jan 6 prisoners are rotting in should be called anything Gitmo. Prisoners in Gitmo have more rights, better treatment, better food, medical care and clean comfortable cells and probably no solitary confinement. Compared to the Jan 6 prisoners the Gitmo prisoners are staying at a resort.

:bingo:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
GTHawk wrote:
"Prisoners in Gitmo have more rights, better treatment, better food, medical care and clean comfortable cells and probably no solitary confinement. Compared to the Jan 6 prisoners the Gitmo prisoners are staying at a resort."

Think for a moment...
... Who is in charge of those DC prisoners, at both the administrative level and at the "guard level"...?

Good points, well taken.   :beer:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.

Stooges and fools went along with democrats that are over friendly to drug dealers, even massive election fraud to give us Biden, believing all the lies to get us to where we are at, and after decades of denying the truth being in their face, and told to them.  Drug dealers and world terrorists know full well the democrats and Soros are on their side, as does Xi and Putin..  How can they be so confused being in bed with those that got us to where we are now at ? ? ?  Especially Never Trumpers!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions