Author Topic: Is the Whitmer ‘Kidnapping’ Case About to be Tossed? By Julie Kelly  (Read 175 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is the Whitmer ‘Kidnapping’ Case About to be Tossed?

At this point, perhaps the Justice Department should pray that the judge rules in favor of the defense and dismisses the case before the FBI is further embarrassed—and exposed.

By Julie Kelly
December 27, 2021

The U.S. Department of Justice received an unwelcome Christmas gift from defense attorneys representing five men charged with conspiring to “kidnap” Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer in 2020: a motion to dismiss the case.

The Christmas Day filing is the latest blow to the government’s scandal-ridden prosecution; defense counsel is building a convincing argument that the FBI used undercover agents and informants to entrap their clients in a wide-ranging scheme that resulted in bad press for Donald Trump as early voting was underway in the key swing state last year. What began as random social media chatter to oppose lockdown policies quickly morphed into a dangerous plan to abduct Whitmer as soon as the FBI took over.

A Michigan judge delayed the trial, now set for March 8, so defense attorneys could investigate the misconduct of FBI special agents handling at least a dozen government informants involved in the caper.

As I reported last week, the lead prosecutor recently informed the judge that three of the FBI’s top agents involved in the case will not take the stand as government witnesses. Richard Trask, the FBI special agent who signed the initial criminal complaint against six men facing federal charges—one man pleaded guilty and is cooperating with authorities—was removed from the case and fired by the FBI after he physically assaulted his wife last summer in a drunken rage following a swingers party at a hotel near their home.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/27/is-the-whitmer-kidnapping-case-about-to-be-tossed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Is the Whitmer ‘Kidnapping’ Case About to be Tossed? By Julie Kelly
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2021, 05:09:28 pm »
It sure looks like it.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2021, 05:22:45 pm »
At this point, perhaps the Justice Department should pray that the judge rules in favor of the defense and dismisses the case before the FBI is further embarrassed—and exposed.

I hope the judge does no such thing! I want the FBI fully exposed as the partisan bastards they are!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2021, 01:02:29 am »
I hope the judge does no such thing! I want the FBI fully exposed as the partisan bastards they are!
You are being way to kind to the FBI
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2021, 01:19:55 am »

@Bigun

What an odd way to spell "weasels". Feel free to add the word traitorous to it if you like,but with today's Feebs,it can really go unsaid because that is all we expect from them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!