Author Topic: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene rants against ‘fake religion’ Kwanzaa as Black holiday begins  (Read 1861 times)

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ms. Greene:
"I get suspended for tweeting VAERS statistics, Twitter is an enemy to America and can’t handle the truth."

She certainly has that right...!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Twitter just banned Greene for saying something insulting about AOC. Sandy from the Suburbs sure has a lot of power, for some reason.

I thought posting the graph below was what got her the boot. @mountaineer

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

Elizabeth Warren is Exhibit A of what happens when someone’s  life experience is  obtained through the university system
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm getting established at GETTR and will spend more time there, less at tw*tter.

@mountaineer

As I have stated over and over,"Twitter is for Twits".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

I thought posting the graph below was what got her the boot. @mountaineer

It was. The first report I read attributed it (erroneously)  to an AOC tweet.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
It was. The first report I read attributed it (erroneously)  to an AOC tweet.

OK! No harm done.   :beer:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

You're tired of liberals shaping the narrative, but you think that she should be congratulated for advancing that liberal narrative by giving them useless, pointless grist for the mill?

I've got no dog in this hunt.. Being Messianic Christian, I do not celebrate Christian holidays - all of them being pagan in origin and not sanctioned by the Bible.

But if you start bawling about giving them grist - That will go on and on. EVERYTHING is grist to these people.

So yeah. Stand up and tell them what for. Every time, in every venue.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I've got no dog in this hunt.. Being Messianic Christian, I do not celebrate Christian holidays - all of them being pagan in origin and not sanctioned by the Bible.

But if you start bawling about giving them grist - That will go on and on. EVERYTHING is grist to these people.

So yeah. Stand up and tell them what for. Every time, in every venue.
888high58888
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Polly Ticks

Apparently Facebook has also suspended her for 24 hours. 

https://gettr.com/post/plp6g80c65

Marjorie Taylor Greene
@MTG4America
·
5m
Facebook has joined Twitter in censoring me.

This is beyond censorship of speech.

I’m an elected Member of Congress representing over 700,000 US tax paying citizens and I represent their voices, values, defend their freedoms, and protect the Constitution.

But apparently they too think the CDC managed #VAERS system on our own government websites are misinformation.

And to date there has been ZERO investigation into reported Covid deaths from government mandated #covid vaccines.

Who appointed Twitter and Facebook to be the authorities of information and misinformation?

When Big Tech decides what political speech of elected Members is accepted and what’s not then they are working against our government and against the interest of our people.
Translate post

Posted on 9:43 AM · Jan 3rd, 2022
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 02:49:48 pm by Polly Ticks »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Apparently Facebook has also suspended her for 24 hours. 

https://gettr.com/post/plp6g80c65

@Polly Ticks

Sane people would consider that to be a mark of honor.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

But apparently they too think the CDC managed #VAERS system on our own government websites are misinformation.
Isn't that something? You can get banned by the government-sympathizing social media sites for quoting actual US government-generated statistics.  22222frying pan

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hey, anybody on GETTR, post your handle there if you want to talk.  I didn't set up a TBR group yet....

I'm @Cyber_Liberty.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 04:12:51 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Hey, anybody on GETTR, post your handle there if you want to talk.  I didn't set up a TBR group yet....

I'm @Cyber_Liberty.
I'm on there. NDSmokin_Joe
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I'm @Cyber_Liberty.

I am:
Senior_Wingnut
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rustynail

I'm @Cyber_Liberty.

Online mountaineer

I'm @Cyber_Liberty.
@FerdBerfle21

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

I'm @Cyber_Liberty.

Mine isn't hard to figure out...@txradioguy
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I'm @Cyber_Liberty.

Tinker12 is me.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: