Author Topic: Women who have more sex have better developed brains  (Read 198 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Women who have more sex have better developed brains
« on: December 28, 2021, 02:10:17 am »
There is evidence that women have sex on the brain just as much as — if not more than — their male counterparts, according to a new study.

Scientific researchers have identified the brain region linked to genital touch in women, finding that it is better developed in those who frequently get steamy between the sheets.

The stimulating study, published Monday in the Journal of Neuroscience, examined the connection between touch and cerebral development in 20 adult females.

As part of the research, the female volunteers — between ages 18 and 45 — had their clitorises stimulated while their brains were scanned using functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI).

For stimulation, a small round object was applied above the underwear at the level of the clitoris.
https://nypost.com/2021/12/27/women-who-have-more-sex-have-better-developed-brains-study/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Women who have more sex have better developed brains
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2021, 03:06:58 am »
The study sounds like a good job, if you can get it.   :pondering:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Women who have more sex have better developed brains
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2021, 03:18:29 am »
The study sounds like a good job, if you can get it.   :pondering:
Is better to give, than receive?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.