Author Topic: CNN’s Eisen: Trump Allies ‘Were Getting Ready for a War’ on January 6  (Read 499 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN’s Eisen: Trump Allies ‘Were Getting Ready for a War’ on January 6

Pam Key 27 Dec 2021

CNN legal analyst Norm Eisen, who served as a counsel for House Judiciary Committee Democrats during former President Donald Trump’s first impeachment, said Monday on “Newsroom” that pro-Trump allies who gathered at the Willard Hotel on January 6 “were getting ready for a war.”

Eisen said, “The committee is pursuing a mosaic of evidence. All the different bits of evidence, large and small that can tell the story of what happened on January 6, the insurrection and the run-up to the insurrection.”

He continued, “One of the important parts of understanding how this terrible, unprecedented event in American political history and Donald Trump’s possible role in it — one of the ways we get to that is by following the money.”

He added, “We need to understand the events of January 6. We’ve seen recent efforts to get to those who may have been in contact with former President Trump or others involved during the run-up to the insurrection or even during that terrible event. That’s members of the House of Representatives, Jim Jordan, Scott Perry.”

Eisen concluded, “Then we need to know about the planning. That’s the infamous war room. Jessica, they were getting ready for a war! That’s at the Willard Hotel. We need to know about contacts. Mr. Rudy Giuliani was a part of that. We know the president was — former president was in contact with him and others in that war room. And, of course, ultimately Donald Trump himself, I expect the committee will take a hard run at him without getting bogged down on the inevitable litigation that will ensue. But they have to ask.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/27/cnns-eisen-trump-allies-were-getting-ready-for-a-war-on-january-6/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Wow.  Total B.S., and total projection.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Wow.  Total B.S., and total projection.
Definitely projection.

It was the Left that burned things down, looted the stores, and, in the past, blew things up, with rare exception.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

Definitely projection.

It was the Left that burned things down, looted the stores, and, in the past, blew things up, with rare exception.

Indeed....the left notoriously always blames others for their faults.  They lie, deny and never accept responsibility.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

I don't know anything about Norm, but for some reason the image of Aunt Pittypat swooning came to mind.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I am in an interdisciplinary social science Ph.D. program. Before I started it I worked as a government auditor. I analyze data. I don't chase speculative conspiracy theories. But I have watched hundreds of hours of January 6 footage and I am 100% convinced the FBI is responsible— 🇺🇸 (@FreeStateWill) December 25, 2021

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Meet Ray Epps, Part 2: Damning New Details Emerge Exposing Massive Web Of Unindicted Operators At The Heart Of January 6
Revolver, Dec 18, 2021

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,456410.0.html

Offline LegalAmerican

Meet Ray Epps, Part 2: Damning New Details Emerge Exposing Massive Web Of Unindicted Operators At The Heart Of January 6
Revolver, Dec 18, 2021

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,456410.0.html

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
As the hype increases, it becomes increasingly evident that the January 6 false flag FBI operation is the new Reichstag Fire.

The coup was the theft of the election in 2020 (recall, Democrats always accuse you of what they, themselves, are doing) after months of violent and destructive Leftist conducted street riots based on false political premises and  accompanied by political show trials.

The ministry of Propaganda has been an essential element of this hostile takeover of America, and ringleaders in this anti-Constitutional and treasonous effort.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis