Author Topic: Pramila Jayapal Demands Biden Use Executive Order to Enact Costly ‘Build Back Better’ Agenda  (Read 172 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pramila Jayapal Demands Biden Use Executive Order to Enact Costly ‘Build Back Better’ Agenda

Wendell Husebø 27 Dec 2021

Chair of the Congressional Progressive Caucus (DPC) Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) on Sunday demanded President Joe Biden usurp congressional authority and force the $1.9 trillion reconciliation package into law by executive order.

“We are calling on the president to use executive action to immediately improve people’s lives. Taking executive action will also make clear to those who hinder Build Back Better that the White House and Democrats will deliver for Americans,” Jayapal wrote in the Washington Post.

Jayapal announced she will release a plan for Congress to give away legislative powers to the executive branch to expand the welfare state, along with rearranging the economy to accommodate “climate action.” Jayapal did not mention any action taken against China for its role in polluting the planet.

“The CPC will soon release a plan for these actions, including lowering costs, protecting the health of every family, and showing the world that the United States is serious about our leadership on climate action,” she said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/27/pramila-jayapal-demands-biden-use-executive-order-enact-costly-build-back-better-agenda/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

A member of Congress demanding to cede her constitutional authority to pass laws. Incredible. And stupid.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Um, I think that would require a Constitutional amendment.

But, on the other hand, that means the next Republican President would be able to summarily eliminate the EPA, PBS, National Endowment for the Arts, US Department of Education, funding for Planned Parenthood, government subsidized college loans, and the IRS could imprison all the student loan deadbeats in forced highly-encouraged labor camps with participation trophies.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Just as water will always seek its own level, ill informed (read "stupid liberal voters") elect people to office who are equally as stupid.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Killer Clouds

Um, I think that would require a Constitutional amendment.

But, on the other hand, that means the next Republican President would be able to summarily eliminate the EPA, PBS, National Endowment for the Arts, US Department of Education, funding for Planned Parenthood, government subsidized college loans, and the IRS could imprison all the student loan deadbeats in forced highly-encouraged labor camps with participation trophies.
If the DCP can get away with that what would make you think there would ever be another GOP president? Better yet what makes you think there would even be any elections ever again?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
She's a commie, Jim...

Offline Kamaji

Congress cannot simply abdicate its legislative powers to the executive; and certainly a limited minority thereof cannot do so.