Author Topic: She Accused Them Of Racial Profiling, Then The Video Got Released!  (Read 242 times)

rangerrebew

She Accused Them Of Racial Profiling, Then The Video Got Released!

A Texas university dean who said police stopped her for ‘walking while black’ drew outrage after the local police chief rebutted her claims.

Dorothy Bland, dean of the journalism school at the University of North Texas, wrote a column in the Dallas Morning News stating that she was stopped by police while walking in her neighborhood.

She claimed that she was stopped because of “walking while black.”

Bland wrote in her column:

“Flashing lights and sirens from a police vehicle interrupted a routine Saturday morning walk in my golf-course community in Corinth. Like most African-Americans, I am familiar with the phrase ‘driving while black,’ but was I really being stopped for walking on the street in my own neighborhood?”

Bland’s column was published four days after the incident, and it made many very bold claims about it: 

https://patriotsbeacon.com/she-accused-them-of-racial-profiling-then-the-video-got-released/?utm_source=BS-Mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:42627055&utm_campaign=PB%2012-23-21%206p
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 07:02:20 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Hoodat

Re: She Accused Them Of Racial Profiling, Then The Video Got Released!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2021, 07:16:44 pm »
I want police patrolling my neighborhood.  Wish I could get the attention she is getting.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2021, 10:00:37 pm »
no wonder our media sucks if a witch like this is teaching journalism at our schools.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2021, 10:04:10 pm »
Seems to be a black thing that they will walk in the streets even when there is a perfectly good sidewalk at their disposal.  Must be a "culture" thing.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2021, 12:34:44 am »
Seems to be a black thing that they will walk in the streets even when there is a perfectly good sidewalk at their disposal.  Must be a "culture" thing.

Rather doubt that.  I walk in the streets all the time, regardless of the sidewalk - saves walking on annoying sidewalks that have been come tipped over by tree roots and that have overly high curbs.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2021, 12:58:07 am »
We have come so far on race that we need racial hoaxes to supports the left's belief that the US is 1922 Alabama
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2021, 01:11:31 am »
Rather doubt that.  I walk in the streets all the time, regardless of the sidewalk - saves walking on annoying sidewalks that have been come tipped over by tree roots and that have overly high curbs.

You are wrong.  But your mileage may be distorted by where you live.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2021, 01:29:20 am »
You are wrong.  But your mileage may be distorted by where you live.

Sure thing, chief.