Author Topic: 25 years after JonBenet Ramsey killing, investigators have tested almost 1,000 DNA samples  (Read 377 times)

Offline libertybele

25 years after JonBenet Ramsey killing, investigators have tested almost 1,000 DNA samples

It's been 25 years since the murder of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey riveted the nation, and now Boulder, Colorado, investigators say they have analyzed almost 1,000 DNA samples to find the killer.

It is the latest in a string of numbers that reveal their ongoing efforts:

Still, the case remains unsolved. It seized the public interest, due perhaps to a mix of factors, including her involvement in beauty pageants for young girls, her family's wealth, and suspicion around her parents, who were never charged and later cleared by authorities through DNA testing...........

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/26/us/jonbenet-ramsey-25th-anniversary-dna/index.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It wasn't "an intruder".

Unless the father (still alive I believe) or the brother either 'fesses up or tells what he knows... will never be solved.

Offline libertybele

It wasn't "an intruder".

Unless the father (still alive I believe) or the brother either 'fesses up or tells what he knows... will never be solved.

Dr. Phil interviewed the brother years later. His answers and his demeanor led me to feel that he was indeed guilty. Dr. Phil stated that he felt that he was just a quiet person and kept to himself, but  I believe the parents covered up for him and had the money to keep them from further investigating their son.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 11:05:36 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Dr. Phil interviewed the brother years later. His answers and his demeanor led me to feel that he was indeed guilty. Dr. Phil stated that he felt that he was just a quiet person and kept to himself, but  I believe the parents covered up for him and had the money to keep them from further investigating their son.

I believe the opposite. The son is not involved. Nor parents. You are better than DR.PHIL?   lol