Author Topic: Watch: Kamala Floats Murdering Trump, Pence, & Jeff Sessions … Media Loves it  (Read 163 times)

rangerrebew

Watch: Kamala Floats Murdering Trump, Pence, & Jeff Sessions … Media Loves it

By
Steven Ahle

on
December 20, 2021

Do you remember this?  We do.  This woman is going to be President when they wheel Biden off to the sanatarium.  This is how the horrors of WW2 begin.  I’m by no means a fan of Pence or Sessions, in fact they betrayed the right more than they did the left, however, I have no desire to see them killed FFS …

President Trump is being impeached for inciting a riot for telling his followers to march peacefully to the Capitol but Democrats have said much worse. In 2018, Kamala Harris appeared with Ellen DeGeneres and Ellen was reading from a stack of questions.

Ellen asked:

“If you had to be stuck in an elevator with either President Trump, Mike Pence, or Jeff Sessions, who would it be?”

Harris asked:

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2021/12/watch-kamala-harris-jokes-about-killing-trump-pence-jeff-sessions-media-laughs/

Offline libertybele

One set of rules for the DEMS and one set of rules for the GOP; though who watches the Ellen show anyways? A liberal biased talk show host interviewing a bat crap crazy hysterical VP. 

No. I am not looking forward to a hyena running the country.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 03:46:21 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

But "Let's Go Brandon" must be stopped.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
One set of rules for the DEMS and one set of rules for the GOP; though who watches the Ellen show anyways? A liberal biased talk show host interviewing a bat crap crazy hysterical VP. 

No. I am not looking forward to a hyena running the country.

hyenas are much to predatory, no whether Joe or Kamala all we will have is a Loon.