Author Topic: Vaccine Shaming Is Not a Cure by Debra J. Saunders  (Read 88 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vaccine Shaming Is Not a Cure by Debra J. Saunders
« on: December 26, 2021, 02:38:15 pm »
Vaccine Shaming Is Not a Cure
But that’s Joe Biden for you.
by Debra J. Saunders
December 25, 2021, 11:25 PM

Blaming the unvaccinated is the sharpest tool in President Joe Biden’s shed, and that is not healthy for America.

Consider Biden’s address to the nation on COVID-19 from the White House State Dining Room Tuesday. Biden started off well enough as he offered that he shared the public’s frustration and loss and commended Americans who have been vaccinated.

Then he turned to vaccination shaming.

“You have an obligation to yourselves, to your family and, quite frankly — I know I’ll get criticized for this — to your country” to get vaccinated, Biden declared.

He added, “I honest to God believe it’s your patriotic duty.”

Calling the unvaccinated unpatriotic — that’ll win them over. Too bad Biden didn’t call them stupid, too.

Biden’s remarks were not completely tone-deaf. Aware that red states like Alabama have a much lower rate of vaccination than blue states like California, Biden credited former President Donald Trump for getting vaccinated and a booster shot. “It may be one of the few things he and I agree on,” the Democrat quipped.

more
https://spectator.org/vaccine-shaming-is-not-a-cure/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Vaccine Shaming Is Not a Cure by Debra J. Saunders
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2021, 06:51:02 pm »
Because it's not about curing the illness; it's about building and maintaining authoritarian (some would say fascist) power over individuals.