Author Topic: Thousands of Russian troops withdrawing from Ukraine border: report  (Read 268 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thousands of Russian troops withdrawing from Ukraine border: report
By Mychael Schnell - 12/25/21 08:11 AM EST

Thousands of Russian troops are reportedly withdrawing from the Ukrainian border after conducting drills for roughly a month.

Reuters reported on Saturday that more than 10,000 Russian troops were leaving a number of regions near Ukraine — including Crimea, Rostov and Kuban — and returning to permanent bases.

The news service pointed to reporting from the Interfax news agency, which cited the Russian military.

“A stage of combat coordination of divisions, combat crews, squads at motorized units... has been completed. More than 10,000 military servicemen... will march to their permanent deployment from the territory of the combined arms' area of drills,” the Russian army is quoted as saying in the Interfax report, according to Reuters.

Russia had amassed tens of thousands of troops in regions north, east and south of Ukraine, Reuters noted, which alarmed Kyiv and Western nations that Moscow may be planning an attack.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/international/587295-thousands-of-russian-troops-withdrawing-from-ukraine-border-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Thousands of Russian troops withdrawing from Ukraine border: report
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2021, 01:58:58 am »
After Afghanistan, does anyone really give any credibility to anything the Biden Admin. reports as far as combatant movement?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2021, 04:50:24 pm »
The Dems w/b quick to say that Biden made them pull back.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2021, 07:23:49 pm »
Ok, so they've wargamed out their entrance to Ukraine; now all they need is either (a) sufficient "provocation" - engineered or not - or (b) an "invitation" from a coup leader.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2021, 07:57:47 pm »
After Afghanistan, does anyone really give any credibility to anything the Biden Admin. reports as far as combatant movement?
That is true. Biden and his WOKE JOKE idiot generals told us for months that the Taliban was defeated and was no longer a threat. How can we believe anything they say about Russia, China, or anyone. If they believe that a man can be a woman, then war can be peace and aggression can be withdrawal, in their perverse reality.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2021, 08:08:13 pm »
Keep an eye on Belarus and watch out for false flag operations.

Russia is cracking down internally on "opposition" organizations.  Silencing domestic dissent could be a precursor to aggression.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2021, 08:15:11 pm »
Keep an eye on Belarus and watch out for false flag operations.

Russia is cracking down internally on "opposition" organizations.  Silencing domestic dissent could be a precursor to aggression.

:thumbsup:

here come the LGMs.