Author Topic: US sending thousands of military personnel to Ukrainian front lines – Moscow  (Read 225 times)

rangerrebew

24 Dec, 2021 14:54

US sending thousands of military personnel to Ukrainian front lines – Moscow
Moscow’s Foreign Ministry has accused the West of nudging Kiev into a full-blown conflict.

As many as 10,000 Western military instructors have been sent to Ukraine to train the Eastern European nation’s soldiers and support its fighting in the Donbass, Moscow has claimed, insisting that 4,000 are Americans.

Speaking during a briefing on Friday, Maria Zakharova, spokesperson for Moscow’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, suggested that the presence of foreign military personnel is a sign that Kiev is preparing for a confrontational solution to the ongoing standoff with the two self-declared breakaway republics in the eastern Donbass region.

“The more instructors there are, the bigger Ukraine’s military budget,” she said. “The more arms they bring there, the more often we hear explosions, not only on the line of contact, but also right in the neighborhood of civilian infrastructure.”

https://www.rt.com/russia/544306-us-military-ukrainian-front-lines/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What could possibly go wrong with a plan like that?

If push comes to shove,Miss Miley can always surrender to the Russians,and give them California to solve their cold water ports problem as reperations.

Has to be LOTS of under the table money in THAT!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdinVA

Moscow has claimed

Well, IF true, biden is willing to do anything to get his poll numbers up and help the dems win in 2022....

What an azzz....

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sad day in this country when Putin is more credible and believable than our own president.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Well, IF true, biden is willing to do anything to get his poll numbers up and help the dems win in 2022....

What an azzz....

Dims are infamous for doing anything, no matter how pathetic and desperate to keep the reins of power.  I'd say every Asperin factory in the 3rd world should be on heightened alert.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When all else fails....

Wag the DOG!

Sans aspirin factories, sounds like the plan is to get us in a scuffle with the Russians while China takes Taiwan (after all, it appears China is the highest bidder).

Bloody crooks. Vile traitors.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
sneakypete wrote:
"If push comes to shove,Miss Miley can always surrender to the Russians,and give them California to solve their cold water ports problem as reperations."

If that was done, I reckon those California ports (and the rest of the state) would start being managed and run much more efficiently (and sensibly) than they are now...!