Author Topic: Sen. Coons Latest Lawmaker to Announce Positive Coronavirus Test  (Read 189 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sen. Coons Latest Lawmaker to Announce Positive Coronavirus Test
« on: December 23, 2021, 10:30:37 pm »

Hannah Bleau 23 Dec 2021

Democrat Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) is one of the latest lawmakers to announce that he, too, has contracted the Chinese coronavirus right before the Christmas holiday, he revealed on Thursday.

“In recent weeks I have been tested for COVID-19 regularly, both with rapid tests and PCR tests, and last night I got bad news – I tested positive. I have minimal symptoms so far and am optimistic I will recover well after isolating and following CDC guidelines,” Coons announced, stating that he will likely “be wrestling with another holiday spent on Zoom and cancelled plans for travel or gathering.”

“As we deal with the sharp rise in Omicron cases here in Delaware and across the country, I urge you to get tested regularly, and get vaccinated and boosted if you haven’t already,” he added, positioning it as doing “our part” in fighting the pandemic:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/23/sen-coons-latest-lawmaker-to-announce-positive-coronavirus-test/

888mouth
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Sen. Coons Latest Lawmaker to Announce Positive Coronavirus Test
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2021, 10:33:07 pm »

Hannah Bleau 23 Dec 2021

Democrat Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) is one of the latest lawmakers to announce that he, too, has contracted the Chinese coronavirus right before the Christmas holiday, he revealed on Thursday.

“In recent weeks I have been tested for COVID-19 regularly, both with rapid tests and PCR tests, and last night I got bad news – I tested positive. I have minimal symptoms so far and am optimistic I will recover well after isolating and following CDC guidelines,” Coons announced, stating that he will likely “be wrestling with another holiday spent on Zoom and cancelled plans for travel or gathering.”

“As we deal with the sharp rise in Omicron cases here in Delaware and across the country, I urge you to get tested regularly, and get vaccinated and boosted if you haven’t already,” he added, positioning it as doing “our part” in fighting the pandemic:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/23/sen-coons-latest-lawmaker-to-announce-positive-coronavirus-test/

888mouth

Uhhh, the vaccines show very little effect against omicron, so no, there is no point in getting vaccinated or boosted just to deal with omicron.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2021, 10:49:46 pm »
Want to end the "pandemic"?  Stop testing.

(It worked for Obama)

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2021, 11:57:09 pm »
obviously the so called vaccine is worthless.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2021, 01:34:11 am »
obviously the so called vaccine is worthless.

A couple of thoughts on flu vaccines ~~

The seasonal flu vaccine is only effective against the selected flu strains expected to be prominent in the coming year.  If the science gets this wrong, we're out of luck. The only difference is we didn't call them "breakthrough cases".   Additionally,  the seasonal flu vaccine has diminishing efficacy; which is the primary reason we need a booster shot every year.

I don't understand why the covid flu vaccine having the same properties surprises and frustrates us.  It was created to address the original Covid 19 flu strain and at the height of its efficacy it was effective in lessening symptoms and reducing deaths.  As its efficacy wanned, as all flu vaccines do, the panic call for boosters started.

The current vaccine formulation does not include Omicron so insistance on taking it now is just assinine.

The pandemic is over and the covid virus is with us forever.  Next year I expect strains of COVID-19 will be part of the seasonal flu vaccine, but without a guarantee the science gets the strains (variants) right --- .

Whatever happens, neither full seasonal or lifetime immunity for all of the known sars viruses (nevermind new mutations) is possible through a vaccine.  This is why vaccines should be but one leg of the health care stool with therapeutics and immune system support being the remaining two.

This idiot government is still stuck on vaccines.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2021, 01:36:45 am »
A couple of thoughts on flu vaccines ~~

The seasonal flu vaccine is only effective against the selected flu strains expected to be prominent in the coming year.  If the science gets this wrong, we're out of luck. The only difference is we didn't call them "breakthrough cases".   Additionally,  the seasonal flu vaccine has diminishing efficacy; which is the primary reason we need a booster shot every year.

I don't understand why the covid flu vaccine having the same properties surprises and frustrates us.  It was created to address the original Covid 19 flu strain and at the height of its efficacy it was effective in lessening symptoms and reducing deaths.  As its efficacy wanned, as all flu vaccines do, the panic call for boosters started.

The current vaccine formulation does not include Omicron so insistance on taking it now is just assinine.

The pandemic is over and the covid virus is with us forever.  Next year I expect strains of COVID-19 will be part of the seasonal flu vaccine, but without a guarantee the science gets the strains (variants) right --- .

Whatever happens, neither full seasonal or lifetime immunity for all of the known sars viruses (nevermind new mutations) is possible through a vaccine.  This is why vaccines should be but one leg of the health care stool with therapeutics and immune system support being the remaining two.

This idiot government is still stuck on vaccines.

@Right_in_Virginia

Very well stated!

:thumbsup:

Online Right_in_Virginia