Author Topic: Biden: COVID Testing Situation Isn’t ‘A Failure’ – I Wish I’d ‘Thought about Ordering a Half a Billi  (Read 151 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: COVID Testing Situation Isn’t ‘A Failure’ – I Wish I’d ‘Thought about Ordering a Half a Billion Pills Two Months Ago’

Ian Hanchett 22 Dec 2021

During an interview aired on Wednesday’s edition of ABC’s “World News Tonight,” President Joe Biden said that he doesn’t think there’s a “failure” with the coronavirus testing situation in the U.S., but “you could argue that we should have known a year ago, six months ago, two months ago, a month ago.” And that “I wish I had thought about ordering a half a billion pills two months ago before COVID hit here.”

Biden stated, “I don’t think it’s a failure. I think it’s — you could argue that we should have known a year ago, six months ago, two months ago, a month ago. I’ve ordered half a billion of the pills, 500 million pills — I mean, excuse me, 500 million test kits that are going to be available to be sent to every home in America of anybody who wants them.”

He also said, “I wish I had thought about ordering a half a billion pills two months ago before COVID hit here.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/22/biden-covid-testing-situation-isnt-a-failure-i-wish-id-thought-about-ordering-a-half-a-billion-pills-two-months-ago/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34