Author Topic: Rep. Gallagher on ‘Dead’ BBB Bill: Dems ‘Foolishly’ Thought Slim Majority Meant ‘Mandate for Unprece  (Read 127 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Gallagher on ‘Dead’ BBB Bill: Dems ‘Foolishly’ Thought Slim Majority Meant ‘Mandate for Unprecedented Progressive Change’

Joshua Klein 22 Dec 2021

President Joe Biden’s long-touted Build Back Better agenda is officially “dead,” according to a recent statement released by Rep. Mike Gallagher (R-WI) who chastised Democrats for erroneously assuming they could initiate “unprecedented progressive change” in Congress, while calling to work together to solve America’s burning issues.

Gallagher released a statement Sunday addressing the “death” of President Biden’s radical Build Back Better framework after Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) announced he would not give his support to the act.

“For months, common sense Americans made clear they did not want to create a Civilian Climate Corps bigger than the Marine Corps, double the size of the IRS, and destroy U.S. energy production,” he wrote.

“Joe Manchin listened, and has now put this crazy bill where it belongs: in a fiery (but mostly peaceful) dumpster,” he added.

https://twitter.com/RepGallagher/status/1472646123730915336

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/22/rep-gallagher-dead-bbb-bill-dems-foolishly-thought-slim-majority-meant-mandate-unprecedented-progressive-change/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

These idiots need to STFU! Why do they always have to poke a sleeping bear?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Since Bush '43, whenever a party wins by the slimmest of margians, or has a slim majority in Congress, the majority party has ruled like a divine monarch with a mandate from God.  Hence, all the dictates executive orders instead of legislation.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Rep. Gallagher on ‘Dead’ BBB Bill: Dems ‘Foolishly’ Thought Slim Majority Meant ‘Mandate for Unprecedented Progressive Change’

Comrade Gallagher is kidding himself.
That's EXACTLY what it WOULD HAVE "meant" if not for the defection of a single Senator.

Seems to me that The Party was able to get obamacare rammed through the same way...