Author Topic: Fauci: Tell Unvaccinated Family Members Not to Show Up at Christmas Gatherings  (Read 870 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci: Tell Unvaccinated Family Members Not to Show Up at Christmas Gatherings

Pam Key 21 Dec 2021

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “The Beat” that considering the highly contagious Omicron variant of coronavirus is rapidly spreading through the United States, unvaccinated family members should be asked not to attend Christmas gatherings this year.

Guest host Alicia Menendez said, “Dr. Fauci, you know very well, there are people deciding whether they’re going to get on planes to be with their families for the holidays. What is your advice?”

Fauci said, “Certainly any kind of travel increases the risk. If you are careful and prudent, and the travel you feel is important, necessary travel, like seeing a member of the family that you have not seen for a long time if you are vaccinated and boosted, and the people that you are visiting are vaccinated and boosted. You can get on a plane and travel, so long as you’re very prudent at the airport of wearing a mask.”

Menendez said, “If someone in your family is not vaccinated, should you ask them not to show up?”

Fauci said, “Yes, I would do that. I think we’re dealing with a serious enough situation right now that if there’s an unvaccinated person, I would say, ‘I’m very sorry, but not this time, maybe another time when this is all over.'”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/21/fauci-tell-unvaccinated-family-members-not-to-show-up-at-christmas-gatherings/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
"when this is all over"

And didn't Fauci say last year that this would probably be over by now?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

I'll be gathering today with cousins, their spouses and my sister for the funeral of the cousin's last remaining uncle. None of us is vaccinated.  :laugh: That's a shame. Eat rocks and die, Fauci.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Would someone please take the mic from this son of a bitch idiot? 

Takes some kind of balls to keep going out there day after day after being wrong 90% of the time.  Actually, I think the MSM is just f'ing by parading him out there day after day, because he drives us crazy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
I sure wish Trump had squelched that little troll when he had the opportunity. Yuge mistake.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I sure wish Trump had squelched that little troll when he had the opportunity. Yuge mistake.

His biggest...
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

Absolutely.

Online andy58-in-nh

So, the risk is that the unvaccinated persons will infect the vaccinated ones?

Remind me again: what was the point of the vaccine and the booster shots?

Why is anyone listening to this little troll?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online rustynail

Bless his heart..

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
My wife passed very recently. She valued little more than the love of family, being surrounded by grandkids and great-grand kids. I cannot adequately express my personal regret that she will not be here, much less the regret of the entire extended family. It wasn't COVID that killed her, but had it not been for the hysteria, perhaps her heart condition might have been diagnosed in time to prevent her passing.  It is pointless to speculate.
For those not encumbered thus with grief, you never know. This might be the last year your loved ones will be around. None know their time.

In light of that, Mr Fauci can kiss my ass.

That gibbering toad, source of falsehood and slander, denier of science, can pound the whole Sahara for all I care, and I know I am not alone in that sentiment.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
My wife passed very recently. She valued little more than the love of family, being surrounded by grandkids and great-grand kids. I cannot adequately express my personal regret that she will not be here, much less the regret of the entire extended family. It wasn't COVID that killed her, but had it not been for the hysteria, perhaps her heart condition might have been diagnosed in time to prevent her passing.  It is pointless to speculate.
For those not encumbered thus with grief, you never know. This might be the last year your loved ones will be around. None know their time.

That gibbering toad, source of falsehood and slander, denier of science, can pound the whole Sahara for all I care, and I know I am not alone in that sentiment.

Well put.....

Online Kamaji

Very well put.

Offline Hoodat

Santa hasn't been jabbed.  Maybe Fauci can tell little children that Santa isn't allowed to come in their houses on Christmas Eve.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

My heart goes out to you, @Smokin Joe .  I cannot imagine life without my loving wife in it.  May G-d comfort you and reveal His destiny for you both in the weeks ahead.  Your wife is rooting for you now to persevere and press into the Father's heart.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Fauci is an anti-Christian anti-American miserable little troll.
His word have the same weight as the oil change guy at Jiffey Lube.
"Hey! Hey! Listen to me! The Lizard People and Illuminati do not want you to be vaccinated!
You have to get the experimental Fauci vaccination, OR YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Fauci is an anti-Christian anti-American miserable little troll.
His word have the same weight as the oil change guy at Jiffey Lube.
"Hey! Hey! Listen to me! The Lizard People and Illuminati do not want you to be vaccinated!
You have to get the experimental Fauci vaccination, OR YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!

I’d much prefer to listen to the oil change guy.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
My heart goes out to you, @Smokin Joe .  I cannot imagine life without my loving wife in it.  May G-d comfort you and reveal His destiny for you both in the weeks ahead.  Your wife is rooting for you now to persevere and press into the Father's heart.
Thank you, @Hoodat . I know God knows what he is doing, but I sure miss her.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

I hate to say it, but it's likely the COVID hysteria not only prevented an earlier diagnosis, but it likely worsened her anxiety, which can do all sorts of havoc on your heart.

The forced separation has been such a toxic pox on society.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I hate to say it, but it's likely the COVID hysteria not only prevented an earlier diagnosis, but it likely worsened her anxiety, which can do all sorts of havoc on your heart.

The forced separation has been such a toxic pox on society.

Sadly, there is really no way to put a direct and indirect count of how many people have died from Fauxci's mismanagment.  I do hope there is some level of justice for the syringe gnome before its over, and hope that justice is swift and severe.

Offline Hoodat

Sadly, there is really no way to put a direct and indirect count of how many people have died from Fauxci's mismanagment.

Beyond his mismanagement is the high probability that he helped engineer the creation of this man-made virus.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If my son and his wife, both liberal whackadoos try and push us to wear masks when we go over for Christmas I am just going right back to my car, I'm not going to give in just to see my granddaughters. it's their house their rules but I don't have to play their games. My daughter, her husband and his family are thank God normal and we can all gather without consideration of the evil elf on a shelfs edicts.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 10:53:56 pm by GtHawk »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If my son and his wife, both liberal whackadoos try and push us to where masks when we go over for Christmas I am just going right back to my car, I'm not going to give in just to see my granddaughters. it's their house their rules but I don't have to play their games. My daughter, her husband and his family are thank God normal and we can all gather without consideration of the evil elf on a shelfs edicts.
Nope. Come clean here .. wear the mask for the Leftist Covidians. I would to see my children.
Fauci is an idiot. We all know this. Masks are idiotic. But sometimes you have to bow to fools to be greater than they are.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

Nope, did not hire him.  MIKE PENCE was in charge of that and you think,  CONGRESS, LEFTS, RINO'S, JUDGES, ATTORNEYS....would have allowed him to do that? NO.  Last I read he had 11 lawsuits.....against him,  just for doing his job as POTUS.  I don't know, why some of you think like this?  Remember trying to fire Sessions? come on!
-----------------------
1:47 PM - May 28#9
This has been going on since 2016!  POTUS IS DOING WHAT HE CAN, with all this sabotage in congress. Yet ONLY he is called out.
-------------------------------------------------------------
LegalAmerican
Posts   33,891
 2:05 PM - Today #15
L.C. thinks Jared is running everything. I SAY, DEMON-RATS & RINO CONGRESS!
With GOP like this, who needs enemy's? My president is doing what he can, with all kind of sabotage.
------------------------------------------------------------
GOP senator warns of 'holy hell to pay' if Trump fires Sessions

BY JORDAIN CARNEY - 07/27/17 11:07 AM EDT 424

GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham (S.C.) is warning President Trump that any move to fire Attorney General Jeff Sessions will spark backlash from lawmakers.

"If Jeff Sessions is fired, there will be holy hell to pay," Graham told reporters on Thursday morning.

Graham added that Trump's public criticism of Sessions is an effort to "marginalize" and "humiliate" the attorney general. The president's actions aren't "going over well" with his former colleagues, according to the senior Republican senator.

Graham also warned Trump against firing special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating any potential connections between the Trump campaign and Russia. Graham warned it "could be the beginning of the end of the Trump presidency."

Trump has stepped up his public criticism of Sessions, a former GOP senator and his first public supporter in the Senate. He has also warned that Mueller has multiple conflicts of interest that threaten his investigation.
In Trump's latest tweets venting his frustration on Wednesday morning, he questioned why Sessions didn't fire acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe — who has been a target of Trump's dating back to his presidential campaign.

Trump is reportedly considering trying to replace Sessions using a recess appointment, according to The Washington Post.

********Democrats have pledged to block any move by requiring the Senate to have pro-forma sessions throughout the August recess.*******

Graham added that if Trump wanted to fire Sessions he should use his authority to do so but should be ready to "accept the consequences."
Sessions, who served in the Senate for decades, is largely supported by his former GOP colleagues amid his escalating feud with the president.

****Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, warned on Wednesday night that his panel would not take up an attorney general nomination this year — a move that could effectively stonewall Trump if he fires Sessions.****

Graham echoed Grassley's pledge, saying there would not be a confirmation hearing for another attorney general in 2017.
-------

1:35 PM - May 28 2019. #8
LegalAmerican

4:43 PM - Today #12
Volaju wrote wrote:
Does anybody know Rand Paul’s reason for not supporting the border protecting ‘wall’?

Legal American;=  Yes. He is afraid president TRUMP is overstepping his authority.  Giving him too much power.  Where have they BEEN SINCE 1976..when congress and Jim Carter siged that into law, and the 60 National Emergency's

to date, since that time and 32 still in effect...and the 10'ish N.E. put by Obama. 
NOW...NOW...they have a problem with the law.   I say, president TRUMP is showing every in America, how these politicians , DO NOT WORK FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.  He is showing them up..they don't like that.  The good Ole boy's club of perks, pay to play politicians, don't want to lose their jobs..NO NEED FOR THEM.  They have done nothing to help America!  Minimal paper shovelers...creating committees after committees , that do nothing but spend more tax payers money.  It takes them 2 to 10 years to get anything positive accomplished for Americans..or longer!  40 years!

My president TRUMP gets it done in about 2 weeks!  They are all being exposed for the waste that they ARE!  That people still like being lied to by slick, professional, politicians is very upsetting to me. They talk..NICE..THEY TALK SMOOTH.  USEFUL IDIOTS IN AMERICA.