Author Topic: Build Back Bankrupt Turns Into Another Major Failure For Joe Biden And Nancy Pelosi  (Read 82 times)

Offline corbe

Build Back Bankrupt Turns Into Another Major Failure For Joe Biden And Nancy Pelosi

BY: CHRISTOPHER JACOBS
DECEMBER 20, 2021

Appearing on ‘Fox News Sunday,’ Sen. Joe Manchin said he could not support President Biden and Nancy Pelosi’s multi-trillion-dollar spending plan, tanking Build Back Bankrupt.

In “The Hollow Men,” poet T. S. Eliot wrote that the world would end not with a bang but a whimper. To much of the left, their world (for the time being, anyway) ended Sunday morning on a Fox News soundstage.

Appearing on “Fox News Sunday,” Sen. Joe Manchin, D-West Virginia, indicated he could not support the multi-trillion-dollar spending plan President Biden and congressional Democrats had spent the second half of this year working to enact.

“I cannot vote to continue with this piece of legislation. I just can’t. I’ve tried everything humanly possible. I can’t get there….This is a no on this legislation. I have tried everything I know to do,” Manchin said.

Procedurally, Manchin’s comments carry no official weight. Democrats could still work to rewrite the legislation to meet his concerns and resurrect its chances for passage, much as they did with Obamacare following the shock election of Republican Scott Brown to Massachusetts’ U.S. Senate seat in January 2010.

<..snip..>

https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/20/build-back-bankrupt-turns-into-another-major-failure-for-joe-biden-and-nancy-pelosi/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Build Back Bankrupt Turns Into Another Major Failure For Joe Biden And Nancy Pelosi

For now.  Don't think for a moment this is over.