Author Topic: Trump: China Must Pay for COVID Origins — ‘They Have to Pay Reparations’  (Read 209 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: China Must Pay for COVID Origins — ‘They Have to Pay Reparations’

Jeff Poor 19 Dec 2021

During an appearance on this week’s “Sunday Morning Futures,” President Donald Trump argued China should be held accountable for its role in the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The former president said China should pay reparations.

“I think the origins are so obvious,” he said. “They came out of the Wuhan lab. And I think if anybody thinks anything differently, they’re just kidding themselves. So, you can ask — China has to pay. They have to do something. They have to pay reparations. And China doesn’t have the money to pay those reparations. I believe that worldwide — I’m not just talking United States — worldwide, $60 trillion of damage, $60 trillion.”

“China doesn’t have $60 trillion,” Trump continued. “But they have to do something to make up for what they’ve done. What they’ve done to the world is so horrible. It’s been horrible, all over the world. And it doesn’t stop.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/19/trump-china-must-pay-for-covid-origins-they-have-to-pay-reparations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

I agree.  Nothing ventured..nothing gained.  One has to think...BIG.  You are thinking anyway. =POTUS TRUMP

Offline Slide Rule

I like the way Trump appropriates lefty words in his messages.

Reparations.  LOL

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The Chinese will simply turn around and say that America funded the research and blame Fauci
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online LMAO

The Chinese will simply turn around and say that America funded the research and blame Fauci

While laughing at the “threat”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline EdinVA

Just declare US debt to china paid... simple..

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I like the way Trump appropriates lefty words in his messages.

Reparations.  LOL

Me, too.   88devil