Author Topic: Mary Trump: Donald Has No Idea ‘What It Feels Like to Love Somebody or to Be Loved’  (Read 883 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who rattled her cage

Mary Trump: Donald Has No Idea ‘What It Feels Like to Love Somebody or to Be Loved’

Pam Key 19 Dec 2021

Former President Donald Trump’s niece Mary Trump said Sunday on MSNBC’s “Alex Witt Reports” that her uncle has no idea “what it feels like to love somebody or to be loved.”

Referencing remarks the former president made at a rally, Witt asked, “So what did you make of listening to your uncle say that if he could, he would have done more to make sure that National Guard troops were deployed on January 6. What was your reaction to that?”

Trump said, “My reaction is pretty much what it always is every time I hear Donald lying and obfuscating and continuing to get away with his lies, is that he will stoop to nothing. There is no bottom here, and he’s very mindful that he is being given an opportunity to continue to muddy the waters and quite honestly rewrite history, which is an incredibly dangerous moment for this country.”

Witt said, “So even when he says that there was ‘love in that crowd,’ do you think he really believes that?”

Trump said, “I think he doesn’t understand what that word means, honestly. And I’m not kidding. I really do not believe that Donald Trump understands what love is, what it feels like to love somebody or to be loved. Because nobody who does understand that concept could possibly equate the violence, the vitriol, the racism, the anti-American sentiments that were expressed on January 6 during that violent insurrection could possibly confuse it with anything resembling love.”

Witt said, “That’s an extraordinary statement there.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/19/mary-trump-donald-has-no-idea-what-it-feels-like-to-love-somebody-or-to-be-loved/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

She,  like her father FRED, is an alcoholic.  He died from his alcoholism.  The rest of TRUMP family got tired of paying for all his bills and issues. IT IS CALLED ENABLING. Does not help at all.  She is mad, that they decided to stop ding that.  They did pay for her education.  Talk about UNGRATEFUL. Also, several millions were given to her, after her grandfather died.  FRED SR. did not want to give anything to her family, as THEY ALREADY RECEIVED IT, IN ONGOING PAYMENTS, since FRED JR, did not work. I believe she is also a lesbian.  Something mentally wrong with her, that she feels a need to keep undermining her uncle. 

I HAVE NEWS FOR HER.   WE LOVE DONALD TRUMP!  HE KNOWS ABOUT THE LOVE.  IT IS CHANTED! 

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1472331709358252032?s=20

Online Hoodat

Trump continues to live rent-free in liberal heads.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Lol..to get into school, this young man, wrote a 'woke' IDIOT essay and got INTO COLLEGE!   USING THEIR INSANITY AGAINST THEM. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny4QG-Xfw8A

Offline LegalAmerican

"TRUMP IS OUR GUY".. Then chants....we love Trump, we love Trump, we love Trump.  This is RECENT.  Mary is mental.  A lefty. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just another attention whore,jealous because she wasn't getting any attention.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

:bingo:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

And if I may add @sneakypete, while seeing a great opportunity to grift.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 04:44:53 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline corbe

TED knows this.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Absalom

Trump continues to live rent-free in liberal heads.
------------------------------------
.........as well as those of his neurotically obsessed Disciples.
No matter, as history affirms, relationships embracing deceit
and dishonesty always end in disgrace and far worse.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
------------------------------------
.........as well as those of his neurotically obsessed Disciples.

@Absalom

Speaking of neurotically obsessed..........

Online Hoodat

@Absalom

Speaking of neurotically obsessed..........

You got that right.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Seems like desperation for attention runs in the Trump family.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You look at his children and grandchildren and you know it's all between Mary's ears...total bullshit.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

Indeed
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Who else is desperate for attention @jmyrlefuller .... can you post an example?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Looks like someone won't be getting an invite to Christmas activities are Mar-a-Lago.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online rustynail

Mary had a little scam...

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Mary had a little scam...

She'll fleece anyone she knows.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She'll fleece anyone she knows.

And everywhere that Mary went, the press was sure to go....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Who else is desperate for attention @jmyrlefuller .... can you post an example?

@Right_in_Virginia

Me,me,pick ME!

ALL the haters who are obsessed with Trump are desperate for attention. Even negative attention.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for them,though. I suspect most love the negative attention they get. HEY! It's better than NO attention,right?

@Right_in_Virginia

Me,me,pick ME!

ALL the haters who are obsessed with Trump are desperate for attention. Even negative attention.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for them,though. I suspect most love the negative attention they get. HEY! It's better than NO attention,right?

Damn good point @sneakypete  --- Damn good point.       :thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When he promotes himself he promotes his brand.

No one complains that Henry J's last name has been on millions of vehicles, and virtually every part of them. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis