Author Topic: WHITE HOUSE HANGS UP ON PHONE CALL ABOUT TORTURED CUBAN HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVIST  (Read 80 times)

rangerrebew

WHITE HOUSE HANGS UP ON PHONE CALL ABOUT TORTURED CUBAN HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVIST
By
Matthew Holloway -
December 17, 2021

Senator Rick Scott (R-FL) has brought word of a new low from the Biden-Harris regime, which has already faced serious criticism for turning a blind eye to the plight of Anti-communist protestors resisting the authoritarian regime of Cuban Presidente Miguel Díaz-Canel, heir to the blood-soaked Castro regime. According to Senator Scott, the White House abruptly hung up on him during a call to speak with someone in the administration regarding the abuse that freedom-fighter J. Daniel Ferrer is enduring as a prisoner of Diaz-Canel’s illegitimate regime.

The @WhiteHouse just hung up on me when I called to talk to someone about the horrific torture & abuse @jdanielferrer is experiencing as a prisoner of the illegitimate communist Cuban regime.

This isn’t just weakness, it’s shameful cowardice. I won’t tolerate it. #SOSCuba

— Rick Scott (@SenRickScott) December 15, 2021

https://deepstaterabbithole.com/white-house-hangs-up-on-phone-call-about-tortured-cuban-human-rights-activist/?utm_source=DRH%20Warm%20Up%202021&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:32996832&utm_campaign=WHITE%20HOUSE%20HANGS%20UP%20ON%20PHONE%20CALL%20ABOUT%20TORTURED%20CUBAN%20HUMAN%20RIGHTS%20ACTIVIST