Author Topic: New Hampshire City Council Votes to Fine People Up to $250 for Not Wearing Masks  (Read 557 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Hampshire City Council Votes to Fine People Up to $250 for Not Wearing Masks

Hannah Bleau 17 Dec 2021

City council members of Keene, New Hampshire, voted on Thursday to continue to enact regressive coronavirus policies, opting to mandate masks in indoor areas yet again. However, the Keene City Council took the policy a step further, choosing to fine “repeat violators” up to $250.

On Thursday night, in a 10-3 vote, city councilors opted to reinstitute a mask mandate for all indoor spaces in Keene. The rule, which goes into effect Monday, applies to all ages ten and older, with exceptions for those with certain disabilities. However, while previous mandates across the country would often target businesses for failure of compliance, the Keene City Council voted “to fine repeat violators rather than penalize businesses that fail to enforce the new rules.” That includes a verbal and written warning upon the first infraction. The second time, the maskless individual will face a $100 fine, and the following violations rise to $250.

City Manager Elizabeth Dragon stated that police will be responsible for enforcement.

“Our police department will focus on educating the public,” Dragon said. “They’re very good at that. I’m confident we’ll be able to come up with a plan.”

According to reports, the council will review the measure “for possible termination at least every 60 days.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/17/new-hampshire-city-council-votes-fine-peopl-250-not-wearing-masks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Old state motto:
"Live free or die"

New state motto:
"Live free and wear your mask"

Offline DefiantMassRINO

That's what happens when Cow Hampshire lets all them Dukakoid Ma$$hole$ move in.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LegalAmerican

New Hampshire City Council Votes to Fine People Up to $250 for Not Wearing Masks

Hannah Bleau 17 Dec 2021

City council members of Keene, New Hampshire, voted on Thursday to continue to enact regressive coronavirus policies, opting to mandate masks in indoor areas yet again. However, the Keene City Council took the policy a step further, choosing to fine “repeat violators” up to $250.

On Thursday night, in a 10-3 vote, city councilors opted to reinstitute a mask mandate for all indoor spaces in Keene. The rule, which goes into effect Monday, applies to all ages ten and older, with exceptions for those with certain disabilities. However, while previous mandates across the country would often target businesses for failure of compliance, the Keene City Council voted “to fine repeat violators rather than penalize businesses that fail to enforce the new rules.” That includes a verbal and written warning upon the first infraction. The second time, the maskless individual will face a $100 fine, and the following violations rise to $250.

City Manager Elizabeth Dragon stated that police will be responsible for enforcement.

“Our police department will focus on educating the public,” Dragon said. “They’re very good at that. I’m confident we’ll be able to come up with a plan.”

According to reports, the council will review the measure “for possible termination at least every 60 days.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/17/new-hampshire-city-council-votes-fine-peopl-250-not-wearing-masks/

All the control freaks who seek power, at it again! 

Oh, today is my Birthday!   Made it another year!    333cleo

Offline LegalAmerican

DRAGON LADY....MASKS STOP....NOTHING!   They sure love their 'power'.   

https://rumble.com/vnoay5-mk-ultra-2020-remote-mind-controle-through-cia-amazon-cloud-company.html
« Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 12:26:06 am by LegalAmerican »

Online mountaineer

Old state motto:
"Live free or die"

New state motto:
"Live free and wear your mask, comrade"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Oh well. It sure does SUCK to live in New Hampshire!!
Doesn't bother me at all because I live in a 'Free State'.
Wear the mask or don't wear the mask, your choice.
Nobody cares either way.

Vhere is you swastika!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
DRAGON LADY....MASKS STOP....NOTHING!   They sure love their 'power'.
VACCINES STOP NOTHING TOO.
It is all about power and control.
All of this nonsense has little or nothing to do with COVID or Public Health.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

I so agree,  1,000%.  I know you have a very high I.Q. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

All the control freaks who seek power, at it again! 

Oh, today is my Birthday!   Made it another year!    333cleo

Happy Birthday, @LegalAmerican !!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online rustynail

This sounds like a call for Lawyers.

Offline LegalAmerican

Happy Birthday, @LegalAmerican !!   :beer:

Thank you.  I remember you are a bit older than I.  Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.   happy77

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Wo ist dein Hakenkreuz!
It is about power and controlling people, but I'm sure there is a little profit motive mixed in there too.
These fools are thinking this will be an easy way to rob people and fill their coffers. Like a speed trap.

Offline libertybele

Exactly. When will we really know what's in those vaccines, because they sure as heck aren't effectively combating COVID.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.