Author Topic: Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, and the New American Fascism by Jeffrey Lord  (Read 241 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, and the New American Fascism
Collaborators in the authoritarian January 6 Committee.

by Jeffrey Lord
December 16, 2021, 11:31 PM

Back there in the mists of time, April 22, 2014 to be precise, I wrote a column in this space that was titled:

The New American Fascism

In which I cited some twenty incidents of leftists shutting down or attempting to shut down conservatives. Here are a few:

August 7, 2008: The New York Times reports a leftist group has organized to confront donors to conservative groups, “hoping to create a chilling effect that will dry up contributions.”

October 15, 2009: ESPN reports that Rush Limbaugh will be dropped as a limited partner in a bid to buy the NFL’s St. Louis Rams franchise. Leftist owners and players united to deny Rush any ownership of the NFL team.

October 16, 2009: I reported in this space that several liberal Mainline Protestant churches along with the Catholic Bishops had banded together to send a “Petition for Inquiry into Hate Speech in the Media and Request to update report on The Role of Telecommunications in Hate Crimes” to the FCC. The demand: to remove Rush Limbaugh from the air for “hate speech.” It also targeted Bill O’Reilly, Glenn Beck, and Lou Dobbs, the last then at CNN. A month later, Dobbs abruptly quit CNN after being targeted for removal by, according to the New York Times “Hispanic groups” who opposed his opposition to illegal immigration.

more
https://spectator.org/liz-cheney-adam-kinzinger-and-the-new-american-fascism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34